Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal - 11.5 oz. (325g)
In Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal, toasted crunchy flax flakes are combined with a breakfast granola made of golden-hued, real maple syrup and roasted pecans. Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal is an excellent source of Omega-3. Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal contains .7g of Omega-3 per serving, which is 54% of the recommended daily value of 1.3g. Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch Cereal is nutty, sweet and honest.
- Organic Flax Seeds - You probably know that Flax has great fiber content but you may not be aware it's a source of Omega-3 fatty acids (i.e. the "good" fats).
- Organic Pecans - Not just delicious, they're packed full of nutrients too. You can certainly benefit from multiple servings of nuts, seeds and legumes daily.
- Organic Maple Syrup - A touch of real Maple Syrup helps add just the right amount of natural sweetness.
- Organic Oats - Rolled organic oats are toasted into the crunchy granola to help provide sustained energy.
Sound like a personal ad? It is, if you're looking for the perfect breakfast companion. With a delicious, nutty crunch, just the right touch of sweetness and the benefits of Omega-3's, fiber and whole grains, you might just fall in love. And remember, Nature's Path has always believed food grown organically (nothing artificial, no chemical pesticides or herbicides) is not only better for you, it's also good for the earth. Besides, it simply tastes better. Hey, maybe there is love at first bite.
What's So Good About Certified Organic Goodness:
- Good Food
- No synthetic pesticides
- No synthetic herbicides
- No artificial preservatives or additives
- No genetically engineered seeds or ingredients
- No irradiation
- Good Ecology
- Enriched drought resistant soil
- Less soil erosion
- Less groundwater pollution
- Improved farm biodiversity
Nature's Path Manifesto
Nature’s Path lives for healthy, great-tasting organic foods. It’s why they get up in the morning. But Nature's Path is also a company that wants to do more than just sell breakfast foods. Nature's Path aspires to advance the cause of people and planet, along the path to sustainability. And Nature's Path likes to think they put their money where their mouth is. Or rather, where their heart is. Because growing organic, healthy foods in a sustainable way is Nature's Path's passion—the cornerstone of their family company. It’s where, and how, it all began.
But Nature's Path also knows that when it comes down to it—no matter what kind of a difference they want to make as a company, and no matter how much you share those values—if Nature's Path's food isn’t delicious and exciting, they’re not living up to their fullest potential.
Healthy foods don’t need to be boring and tasteless. Which is why Nature's Path spends their days and nights dreaming up new recipes, tracking down exotic new ingredients, and researching the latest (or most ancient) superfoods. Nature's Path knows you’ll be pretty impressed when you read their labels. But Nature's Path hopes you’ll be even more impressed when you take your first bite.