Garden of Life Living Multi Optimal Men's Formula - 180 Caplets
Garden of Life Living Multi Optimal Men's Formula is a comprehensive nutrition supplement designed to support men's health. Garden of Life Living Multi Optimal Men's Formula is a natural supermarket of 78 whole food concentrates in a unique, antioxidant-rich combination of fruits and vegetables, Living Nutrients and there Men's Blend. The Men's Blend contains saw palmetto and lycopene to support prostate health. Living Nutrients are complexes of vitamins and minerals that have been made more body-ready by probiotic microorganisms and their enzymes, and are created through Garden of Life's proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process. As a result, these nutrients are easily digested and assimilated.
Garden of Life Living Multi Optimal Men's Formula Highlights:
- Broad-based, multi-nutrient whole food formulas specifically designed to support men's health.
- Living Multi Men's Formula contains high levels of zinc and selenium, as well as their unique Men's Blend with saw palmetto and lycopene to support prostate health.
- Made with Living Nutrients containing necessary cofactors required for proper absorption and utilization by the body, including amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and organic acids.
- Delivers a rich blend of antioxidants derived from naturally grown and organic fruits and vegetables - antioxidants help your body deal with oxidative stress.
- Provides a range of nutrients to support immune health, which is valuable to overall health and well being.
- The Living Multi products are the only multivitamins that provide Living Nutrients, Living Nutrients are better for your body because thay are more like food than isolated vitamins, but with guaranteed potency in a whole food source.
Products for Life
Combining the Best of Nature and Science
Garden of Life Living Nutrients products are among the most comprehensive whole food vitamin and mineral supplements you can buy. Of the hundreds of multivitamins available, only Living Nutrient formulations combine a multitude of whole food concentrates with important vitamins and minerals in the form of Living Nutrients.
Living Nutrients are vitamins and minerals present in the substrate fermented by select probiotic organisms. Living Nutrients Complex vitamins and minerals, unlike isolated vitamins and minerals, are complexed and enriched with an array of by-products and metabolites of beneficial microorganisms.
Garden of Life offers three optimal daily formulas and two focused formulas, Living Calcium and Living Vitamin C, to help you achieve overall health and well-being.
What is the difference between Optimal and Men's Formula?
Living Multi - Optimal
Living Multi - Men's
||250 mg - 25%DV
||250 mg - 25%DV|
||1 mg - 6%DV
||1 mg - 6%DV|
||400 mcg - 100%DV
||400 mcg - 100%DV|
||Saw Palmetto Extract|
Tomato Extract (lycopene)
About Garden of Life
Garden of Life's Mission
Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary.
Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing—both for you and for your family.
Garden of Life's Vision
Garden of Life’s commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
Garden of Life's Health Philosophy
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.