Puremedy - Intensive Skin Repair - 1 oz. (30mL)
Puremedy Intensive Skin Repair is a homeopathic salve for skin that requires deep repair. This advanced repair with organic argan oil and organic sea buckthorn oil will fundamentally change and improve the quality of your skin.
Puremedy creates ancient remedies for modern people - powerful, natural, skin healing salves.
They believe your health is vital. That’s why, for close to 150 years, Puremedy has harnessed the healing power of nature to create timeless remedies for your skin’s health. They use only ingredients that are healthy, naturally pure and simply efficacious.
Puremedy Formulas Are Always:
- 100% natural, pure and of the earth
- Simply efficacious
- Formulated with only the most vital and lovingly harvested organic ingredients or wild crafted plants hand picked from nature
- Beautifully blended with artisan crafting techniques from ingredients cultivated and/or harvested in the US and Canada only
- Manufactured in Southern California
- Based on their original family recipe, touted for healing people for close to 150 years
- Purely efficacious with anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties
- Anti-inflammatory for your long-term health and beauty
- Pure enough to eat
- Made with love
Puremedy Formulas Are Never:
- Blended with parabens, sulfates, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA or any other harmful, unnatural substances
- Made with or contaminated by gluten or yeast
- Tested on animals
Puremedy, LLC has been around for a few years, but their secret formula has existed far longer. Joseph Piquette, the owner's great grandfather, taught the family how to craft the healing salve a hundred and fifty years ago after a nearly fatal leg infection and third degree burn was miraculously healed by using it. Puremedy has since created 21 products, each tailored to treat skin conditions both gently and naturally.
The ingredients are pure enough to eat, as owner Joan Siegel has (on more than one occasion) demonstrated, choosing 100% organic or wild-crafted, food grade ingredients for her specialty salves. The testimonials are incredible and the line has quickly gained a loyal following in many stores, clinics and doctors.
Puremedy Gives Back
10% of Puremedy's profits are tithed to organizations that promote healing for the planet. Puremedy loves and supports The Gentle Barn, The Humane Society, Bark, The Collage Foundation, and Amnesty International.