Puremedy - Original Healing Salve - 2 oz. (60mL)
Puremedy Original Healing Salve is a homeopathic must-have for every home. Truly unique and possibly the most versatile product you will ever meet, Puremedy Original Healing Salve is simply an essential. Based upon the Puremedy family's original 150 year old natural medicine, this powerful skin healing salve is quickly becoming a favorite among health practitioners, doctors, and Mom's around the world. It is safe for children and adults of all ages.
Puremedy Original Healing Salve relieves symptoms associated with a wide variety of skin issues including:
Wounds, deep cuts, severe burns, sunburn, itchy rash, skin infection, MRSA infection, weeping sores, gangrene, insect bites, spider bites, boils, to draw out foreign matter from the skin, ingrown hairs, post surgical incision, bed sores, yeast infection, pressure ulcers, hemorrhoids, blood poisoning, dog bites, orally (gingivitis, etc), diabetic foot sores, apply to increase blood circulation to skin, apply in nasal passages for sinus issues, use as a deodorant, use as a night cream to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin, and much more.
- Clinical study shows ability to manage bacteria and candida naturally
- Unique and versatile - use for just about everything for your skin!
- Absolutely food grade and pure enough to eat
- Never tested in any way on laboratory animals
- 150 year old Indigenous medicine based
- Unique pine blend makes this salve extremely active
Includes Organic & Wild Harvested Ingredients
- Organic calendula
- Organic echinacea
- Organic olive oil
- High-oleic non-gmo Safflower oil
- Organic beeswax
- Wild harvested pine resin
- Wild harvested Canadian fir balsam
- Elder flower and bark
In an independent antimicrobial efficacy / kill-time analysis report, 99.9% of inoculated microorganisms were killed within 4 hours of coming in contact with Puremedy's Original Healing Salve. Some of the tested microorganisms included were MRSA, Staph, Streptococcus, Candida, and E Coli among many others.
Puremedy creates ancient remedies for modern people - powerful, natural, skin healing salves.
They believe your health is vital. That’s why, for close to 150 years, Puremedy has harnessed the healing power of nature to create timeless remedies for your skin’s health. They use only ingredients that are healthy, naturally pure and simply efficacious.
Puremedy Formulas Are Always:
- 100% natural, pure and of the earth
- Simply efficacious
- Formulated with only the most vital and lovingly harvested organic ingredients or wild crafted plants hand picked from nature
- Beautifully blended with artisan crafting techniques from ingredients cultivated and/or harvested in the US and Canada only
- Manufactured in Southern California
- Based on their original family recipe, touted for healing people for close to 150 years
- Purely efficacious with anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties
- Anti-inflammatory for your long-term health and beauty
- Pure enough to eat
- Made with love
Puremedy Formulas Are Never:
- Blended with parabens, sulfates, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA or any other harmful, unnatural substances
- Made with or contaminated by gluten or yeast
- Tested on animals
Puremedy, LLC has been around for a few years, but their secret formula has existed far longer. Joseph Piquette, the owner's great grandfather, taught the family how to craft the healing salve a hundred and fifty years ago after a nearly fatal leg infection and third degree burn was miraculously healed by using it. Puremedy has since created 21 products, each tailored to treat skin conditions both gently and naturally.
The ingredients are pure enough to eat, as owner Joan Siegel has (on more than one occasion) demonstrated, choosing 100% organic or wild-crafted, food grade ingredients for her specialty salves. The testimonials are incredible and the line has quickly gained a loyal following in many stores, clinics and doctors.
Puremedy Gives Back
10% of Puremedy's profits are tithed to organizations that promote healing for the planet. Puremedy loves and supports The Gentle Barn, The Humane Society, Bark, The Collage Foundation, and Amnesty International.