Enzymatic Therapy - Hot Plants For Him - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Enzymatic Therapy Hot Plants for Him Libido Formula contains Tongkat Ali, and was developed by Chris Kilham, a noted herbal expert, Medicine Hunter and author of Hot Plants, a guide to herbal support for men's sexual fulfillment. Based on his research with native healers, Hot Plants for Him combines traditional herbs with clinically studied extracts.
The ingredients in this exclusive formula have been shown in scientific studies to increase sexual desire, support sexual function and boost the male libido. In a recent survey, 15-20% of Americans reported dissatisfaction with their sex lives. Hot Plants for Men can help reinvigorate sexual drive and improve sexual satisfaction.
Hot Plants for Him:
- Features a combination of herbs to support healthy sexual drive, function and pleasure in men
- Uses a combination of herbal extracts long associated with libido and performance in traditional cultures
- Allows individuals to reclaim virility naturally with ingredients designed to safely invigorate male sex drive and boost sexual performance and endurance
Why support sexual health with supplements?
To revitalize sexual performance and pleasure. In a recent survey, 15-20% of Americans reported dissatisfaction with their sex lives. The right ingredients can help reinvigorate sexual drive and improve sexual satisfaction. Maca enhances libido and energy levels. Rhodiola has been clinically researched for support of male sexual health. In an open study, 26 of 35 men noted substantial improved support of sexual function after three months of daily use. Yohimbe has been used for over 70 years to support male sexual health, and is known to support microvascular circulation in men. Further scientific research has demonstrated that yohimbine is associated with male sexual function. Laboratory research of tongkat ali showed up to a 13% increase in sexual drive.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study, 60% of male patients using panax ginseng reported support for sexual function over the placebo group.
Why use Hot Plants For Him?
To ignite your passion naturally. Hot Plants For Him was developed by Chris Kilham, a noted herbal expert, Medicine Hunter, and author of Hot Plants, a guide to herbal support for sexual fulfillment. Being based on his research with native healers, Hot Plants For Him combines traditional herbs with clinically studied extracts.
The ingredients in this exclusive formula have been shown in scientific studies to increase sexual desire, support sexual function and boost the male libido.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.