Enzymatic Therapy - HDL Assist - 120 Tablets
Clinically studies Enzymatic Therapy HDL Assist supports good cholesterol levels. With good cholesterol comes good heart health! HDL Assist supports healthy:
- High density lipoprotein (HDL) levels
- Blood circulation
- Heart & cellular energy
Give your heart health a boost with HDL Assist!
The American Heart Association has recognized HDL as one of six independent factors that can positively impact heart health! Even a 1% increase in HDL can make a significant difference. In a clinical study approved by the Scripps Independent Review Board, HDL Booster increased good cholesterol levels up to 23% after 6 months of use.
Why increase good cholesterol?
You can maintain your heart and blood vessel function naturally. HDL - good cholesterol - is the body's arterial "janitor" helping maintain healthy blood vessels. Even a 1% increase in HDL can make a significant difference.
Why take HDL Assist?
Exclusive, doctor-developed formula. Only HDL Booster was developed & recommended by Dennis Goodman, M.D., former Chief of Cardiology at Scripps Memorial Hospital, to help his patients increase their good (HDL) cholesterol levels naturally. It does more than boost HDL levels. HDL Booster also provides powerful antioxidants, and helps restore the CoQ10 depleted by commonly-prescribed cholesterol medications.
Get Acquainted with your Good Cholesterol!
In addition to improving good cholesterol, HDL Booster supplement also:
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Helps restore the CoQ10 depleted by cholesterol medications like Zocor, Mevacor, and Lipitor
Do you know your HDL?
To keep your heart healthy, the American Heart Association recommends:
- HDL levels above 40 (above 60 is optimal)
- LDL levels between 100 and 160
- Total cholesterol (HDL and LDL) under 200
Give your heart health a boost with HDL Booster!
Dennis Goodman, M.D., F.A.C.C. - Chief of Cardiology and Medical Director of the Cardiac Treatment Center at Scripps Memorial Hospital (2002-2005) developed HDL Booster as a way for patients to increase their good cholesterol (HDL) naturally.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
Enzymatic Therapy has been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility. Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps them stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out to others each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.