Earthrise - Spirulina Organic 500 mg. - 180 Tablets
Earthrise Spirulina Organic Certified Organic Microalgae
- Supports Immune System: A healthy immune system defends, cleans and maintains the body. Scientific studies show spirulina supports immune system health.*
- Maintains Healthy Cholesterol: Limited scientific studies show spirulina can contribute to healthy serum cholesterol levels.*
- Promotes Cellular Health: Natural Beta Carotene is an antioxidant nutrient which may help maintain cellular health. Spirulina has a high content of natural Beta Carotene in an antioxidant complex of ten carotenoids, synergistically promoting health at multiple sites in the body.*
- Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Food Act of 1990.
- Produced under an ISO 9001 Registered Quality Management System.
- 60% all-vegetable protein and one of nature's best sources of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in a whole food. Easy-to-digest so nutrients are absorbed quickly.
- Potent phytonutrients: the antioxidant Beta Carotene, the rare essential fatty acid GLA, sulfo-glycolipids and polysaccharides.
- Its deep green color comes from its rainbow of natural pigments - chlorophyll (green), phycocyanin (blue) and carotenoids (orange) - that harvest the sun's energy.
Pioneer in Spirulina Cultivation Earthrise is the pioneer in blue-green algae cultivation. Earthrise introduced spirulina to the natural foods market in 1979, leading the green food revolution. In 1997, Earthrise announced Spirulina Bio, our certified organic spirulina. With over 20 years of culture refinement, every bottle of Earthrise Spirulina we produce is the highest quality and consistency.
Ecologically Grown at Earthrise Nutritionals, the world's largest spirulina farm, spirulina grows rapidly in the sunny California desert, where the air is clean. Our spirulina production methods conserve land and soil, and use water and energy more efficiently per kilo of protein than any other food.