Badger - Damascus Rose SPF 25 Sheer Tint Face Sunscreen - 1.6 oz. (59.1 mL)
Badger Damascus Rose SPF 25 Sheer Tint Face Sunscreen is an organic sunscreen formulated with all-natural ingredients and zinc oxide. Damascus Rose SPF 25 Face Sunscreen will protect your beautifully evolving face. Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup.
- New and improved formula with higher SPF and milder rose fragrance.
- Sheer mineral tint from iron oxides; blends with most skin tones.
- Non-greasy and easy to apply.
- Light essential oil fragrance from Rose, Lavender, and Chamomile.
- Great for all skin types – lab approved non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays with safe mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Cruelty-free and safe for coral reefs and other marine ecosystems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will your tinted sunscreens match my skin?
This product is designed to be used for all skin tones. Although this “sheer tint” will not match perfectly, it will minimize the whitening effect some people experience with our non-nano zinc oxide sunscreens.
Why do you only have one shade of tinted sunscreen?
Badger found that the lighter shades they tested did not do as much to curb this whitening effect and the darker shades meant using ingredients that did not align with their philosophy of formulation. Instead Badger is releasing a sheer tint sunscreen that compliments the widest range of skin tones.
Can the Rose Tinted Sunscreen Lotion be worn as makeup?
Badger Rose Tinted sunscreen is not meant to be worn as a cosmetic. While it is non-comedogenic (will not clog pores) and hypoallergenic (safe for use on your face), it is not intended as a beauty product. Please note: liquid foundation can potentially dilute sunscreen and comprise the level of protection.
Will tinted sunscreens stain my clothes?
Badger tinted sunscreen uses mineral pigments for color, which can discolor light clothing. Any discoloration should wash out in most cases. However, should a stain occur, we recommend applying watered down rubbing alcohol (50/50) directly to the stain then dabbing gently to lift the stain. If you do not have alcohol on hand, stains resulting from natural oils can be removed that same way you would remove a salad dressing stain: apply liquid dish soap directly to the stain (regular laundry detergent does not contain oil-removing properties) and then launder as normal. It usually does the trick!
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through their purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good
Badger is a small, family-owned & family- friendly company nestled on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend organic plant extracts, exotic oils and butters and beeswax, and make healing balms, lip balms, safe mineral sunscreens and other personal care products that work and feel remarkably good. Badger products are uniquely formulated blends of the finest organic ingredients available anywhere in the world. Their Philosophy of Formulation is simple: make products for people they love, and then share them with the world. They combine years of tradition, research, and lots of love to create products that work as well as you expect them to.
They hold every single ingredient to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain of each ingredient they use. That means that when you use Badger products, you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. And because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, their ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger's USDA Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from a single estate in Southern Spain, and that very same Olive Oil is used by Michelin Star-winning chefs in France and Spain! In fact, all of the Badgers eat the very same Olive Oil in Badger's organic lunches, and many of them purchase it to use in their home kitchens. And of course, they use only the finest, purest essential oils from the far corners of the globe. One example is the Organic Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena) that comes from Bulgaria - the blossoms are hand picked before dawn and steam-distilled the very same day. It takes about 5 tons of fresh rose blossoms to make one liter of oil, and Badger pays over $4,000 per liter for that precious stuff!