Promotes and Improves Bone Health
One of the major benefits that this supplement provides is immense bone health. It does this by providing you with calcium, magnesium, and Vitamin D. While Calcium is the one of the major components in bones, magnesium greatly improves the absorption of calcium into them. This greatly increases the strength of your bones and also increases their mass.
Greatly Improves Cardiovascular Health and Functionality
Other than helping with your bones, this supplement can greatly improve your hearts functionality as well. Folic acid, one of the main ingredients of this supplement, keeps the heart healthy and reduces the risks of heart complications. Magnesium also helps in keeping blood pressure normal and allows for your heart to beat steadily.
Improves Immune System
Zinc is one of the most essential substances in the body, as it helps in improving immune functionality. Zinc directly helps in the creation of T cells that help in controlling and regulating immune responses. They also help in attacking any infected cells in the body. On the other hand, selenium provides the body with antioxidants that further help in improving the immune system.
Improves Cognitive Function
Various studies show that magnesium helps in improving cognitive function, and reduces the intensity of headaches and migraines. Conversely, iron also helps in improving cognitive function. Research suggests that people with an iron deficiency experience a drop in cognitive levels.
Provides Daily Energy Boost
Finally, this supplement can also provide your body with the energy boost that you require. Magnesium and Vitamin B, along with its many variations, provide your body with a boost in energy to get you through the day.
Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Ultra-Potency Multi-Vitamin Whole Food Energizer is the most complete once daily multi-vitamin for adults, with 26 Fruits & Vegetables, 24 Vitamins & Minerals, 14 Green Foods, 12 Organic Mushrooms, 12 Digestive Enzymes. Nature's Way Alive! Ultra Potency Once Daily Multivitamin Whole Feed Energizer is nutrition you can feel with more energizing nutrients from more natural sources than other multi-vitamin brands.
- A more complete and higher potency once daily formula
- Specially balanced for the unique nutritional needs of adults
- Made with 26 fruits & vegetables, green foods, digestive enzymes, organic mushrooms, citrus bioflavonoids, herbs and more!
- Extra B-Vitamins for energy
- Plus nutrients for heart/cardiovascular health
Whole Body Nourishment with essential ingredients that help support:
- Bone Health: Boron, Calcium, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Manganese, Vitamins D & K
- Colon Health: Calcium, Folic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin D
- Daily Energy: Magnesium, Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Vitamin B6
- Eye Health: Lutein, Selenium, Vitamin A (Beta Carotene), Vitamins C & E, Zinc
- Heart Health: Folic Acid, Pomegranate, Resveratrol, Vitamins B6, B12, C & E, Hawthorn, and CoQ10
- Immune Defense: Antioxidants, Selenium, Vitamins A, C, & D, Zinc
Introducing Alive!, a whole new kind of multi-vitamin that brings energy to life. That's because Alive! multi-vitamins invigorate and nourish your body with a greater diversity and abundance of nutrients than most other leading brands.
About Nature's Way
America's leader in herbal medicine.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used their products, it's not surprising. They have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, their commitment to quality reflects their commitment to you. In fact, it's woven into the very story of their founding.
A family crisis and an herbal renaissance.
Nature's Way originated from a circumstance everyone can understand—a family's desperate need to overcome a personal health crisis. Back in the late 1960s, Tom Murdock, the founder of what is now Nature's Way, needed a solution to help his gravely ill wife. After trying conventional medicine without success, Tom and his wife turned to the traditional Native American knowledge of "medicinal plants" growing in the Arizona desert. As a result, she recovered and lived an additional 25 years.
Tom Murdock's pioneering spirit did more than save a life—it led to the renaissance of herbal medicine in America. As word spread about his wife's recovery, Tom set out to find other healthy treasures growing in the Arizona desert. By 1969, Tom and his family had eight new herbal remedies to share with others and thus began the legacy of Nature's Way.
While it may seem hard to believe now, for many years herbal knowledge was a lost art in a country fueled by conventional, and often invasive, medical approaches. The founding of Nature's Way reopened a door that had long been closed. Motivated by a passion to spread the power of natural healing, Tom and his family moved back home to the beautiful mountain valleys of Utah and almost single-handedly spurred the growth of what could be called the "Silicon Valley of Herbal Supplements."
An industry pioneer in many ways.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of "firsts" among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- Nature's Way has a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- They were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as they focus on being caretakers of their resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- They were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- They fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- They believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, they champion and fund legislative efforts to guard their health.
It's more than a business. Nature's Way believes in giving back.
Nature's Way is grateful for their business success and they express it through a tradition of giving back. A few examples include:
- Founding donor groups to protect the world's rainforests, where the world's next great herbal medicines may be discovered.
- Donating vitamins to the poor in developing nations, where daily nutrients are in short supply.
- Supporting self-reliance programs for the homeless to address physical needs and the dignity of each individual.
- Contributing to research to find a cure for breast cancer and other diseases.
Nature's Way Today.
Today, their manufacturing capacities have expanded and they're able to bring even more good things to you. That's because being affiliated with Schwabe North America and its family of brands, including Boericke & Tafel, Enzymatic Therapy, Integrative Therapeutics, Inc., allows them to expand their reach and enhance the health of more people through the power of nature.
As one of the most technologically advanced supplement manufacturers in the United States, they continue to push the boundaries forward on quality research, testing and introducing new ingredients. We offer over 500 premium nutritional and natural products, including single herbs and herbal extracts, homeopathic remedies, vitamins, minerals and specialty products.
While herbal supplements are still the backbone of their product line, new and innovative products including Alive Whole Food Energizer , Primadophilus probiotics, Ginkgold clinically proven ginkgo extract, EfaGold essential fatty acids, Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid and Thisilyn liver support formulas, just to name a few, are exciting additions to their offering.
After all, innovation, seeking the best in nature, and bringing "the world's best" to the marketplace is their goal. Like their founder Tom Murdock, they're still pioneering. There are many discoveries yet to be made in this amazing world. They may happen in a rainforest, a savannah, or like they did over 40 years ago, in a desert. When they are discovered, they'll bring them to you.
That's why you can Trust the Leaf.
Nature's Way's company logo—the green leaf seen on their product packaging and on this web site—features a motto: "Trust the Leaf." They mean it. They take it seriously. They strive to produce the very best and have worked hard to build trusting relationships with their retailers and with you. They know that millions of people rely on Nature's Way products to enhance their health. They consider it a legacy of their history and a pledge to the future. That's why you can turn to them again and again and "Trust the Leaf."