Country Life - Omega Fiber Flax Organic - 10.5 oz.
- Brand:Country Life
Country Life Omega Fiber, Flax, Organic is a flavorful, nutty-tasting, complete whole-food nutritional supplement. It is made from organically grown flax seeds and is specially packaged to preserve the flavor and nutritional components.
Omega Fiber is a valuable source of dietary fiber, containing double the fiber content of regular milled flax seed. Fiber promotes bowel regularity and supports the normal functioning of the digestive system and intestinal tract. Omega Fiber supplies the omega-3 alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), which can only be obtained from the diet and is known to support the optimal functioning of cells, as well as the cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems.
Omega Fiber also contains 100 mg per serving of beneficial lignans, which are phytoestrogenic compounds important in supporting healthy bones, normal heart function and hormonal balance.
* Contains no artificial color or flavor, sweetener, corn, gluten, wheat, lactose, yeast, soy, starch, nut products, sesame, animal derivatives or preservatives.
* Independently tested to guarantee purity, product quality and truth-in-labeling.
* Produced in Canada according to pharmaceutical standard Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
* Packaged in an amber glass bottle to ensure protection from free-radical damage caused by light and oxygen.
* Suitable for vegetarians.
* This product contains 100% organic ingredients.
* Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).