Enzymatic Therapy - FlexAgility MAX - 60 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy FlexAgility MAX is a unique, proprietary formula designed to reduce pain and relieve stiffness associated with occasional overuse. Its clinically studied ingredients have been shown to help balance the body's natural anti-inflammatory response through three separate mechanisms. Patented IsoOxygene safely and significantly inhibits cyclooxygenase enzyme-2 , an important biochemical regulator of inflammation. FlexAgility MAX also includes powerful free radical scavengers, and the enzyme bromelain, which have unique activity in blocking compounds that cause inflammation.
- A unique, proprietary formula
- Includes clinically studied ingredients
- Features patented IsoOxygene
- Contains supercritical extracts of hops and ginger
- Provides triple-action activity against occasional pain and inflammation
Why use a supplement to relieve pain due to occasional overuse?
The right ingredients can help the body support itself safely and naturally. Bromelain and other herbs are well-known for relief of occasional inflammation, and antioxidants play a crucial role to eliminate free radicals and help prevent oxidative damage.
Why take FlexAgility MAX?
Because we all overdo it sometimes. FlexAgility MAX dietary supplement offers a natural alternative if you need to reduce pain and stiffness due to occasional overuse or overexertion.
It works with your body. FlexAgility MAX includes powerful free radical scavengers, and the enzyme bromelain, which has unique activity in blocking compounds that cause inflammation. In addition, the proprietary Flex Blend in FlexAgility MAX includes natural pain and inflammation inhibiting enzymes. The overall effect is much more in tune with the body's own natural pain and inflammation pathways.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.