Pet Naturals of Vermont Lawn Aid - 60 Chews
Pet Naturals of Vermont Lawn Aid is a formula designed to balance your dog’s urine pH to prevent unsightly discoloration of your lawn. This combination of Cranberry, Yucca, DL-Methionine and Brewers Yeast helps to keep grass green all season long. Cranberry Extract also supports proper urinary tract health.
- Prevents lawn discoloration caused by nitrogen burn.
- Helps reduce ammonia and nitrogen concentration in the urine.
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health.
- Includes Cranberry Extract.
About the Formula
- Methionine is an amino acid that helps reduce ammonia.
- Brewer’s Yeast contains B vitamins for a light diuretic effect, which means that the dog is urinating more with urine that has a lower nitrogen concentrtation. Lower nitrogen concentration will help fertilize the lawn rather than give the lawn a nitrogen burn or dog spot.
- Yucca Schidigera is an herb that binds ammonia, which helps to reduce the nitrogen burn effect caused by urine.
- Cranberry Extract is an herb that helps to maintain urinary tract health.
Dogs, Urine and Lawn burn:
- Lawn burn is caused by the nitrogen in dog urine.
- Urine contains a high level of Urea products.
- Urea has the highest concentration of nitrogen for all solid nitrogenous fertilizers in common use. Nitrogen waste products are the result of normal protein break down in the body and are responsible for the “lawn burn”.
- Female dogs are more likely to cause lawn burn because they empty the entire bladder in one location instead or lifting their leg and marking like males.
- Large dogs increase the quantity of nitrogen in one location due to large urine deposits making the lawn more likely to burn.
- The primary goal when trying to reduce urine damage to lawns is to minimize the nitrogen concentration in the urine.
About Pet Naturals of Vermont
Pet Naturals of Vermont has one simple mission. They are driven by the need to improve the lives of companion animals with their natural alternatives to drug or chemical therapies. Pet Naturals specializes in producing condition specific, complete and properly balanced formulas. They are committed to combining powerful ingredients into the form of a tasty reward that can help pets live healthier lives.
For over 40 years, their parent company FoodScience Corporation has led the human and animal health industry with extensive nutritional research and product development. They have always held their process and products to world-class standards. Now in their third generation of family ownership and still in their home state of Vermont they continue to hold themselves to those standards and to bring their best to the table every day.
Quality and Integrity
Pet Naturals is committed to quality and integrity at every stage of the production process. Their products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and the raw materials they use are of the highest quality and are evaluated for purity and potency prior to use. Best manufacturing procedures are followed at all times to ensure they always meet their own high regulatory standards– as well as the standards of their pickiest consumers: your pets.
About Their Supplements
Animals have unique nutritional needs. Pet Naturals understands that about their own pets, and about yours. That's why they're proud to offer a wide variety of pet supplements for every pet, in every category of health. From daily multivitamins to bladder support chews, Pet Naturals has a product to support your pet's specific needs with a natural alternative approach to wellness.
Pet Naturals are dedicated to the education and development of the nutritional supplement marketplace, hence their membership with the National Animal Supplement Council. Their Research and Development Consultant, Dr. Roger Kendall, Ph.D. is a founding member of the NASC. Look for the seal on all of their products; it guarantees the formula meets the NASC standards for quality, integrity, and labeling guidelines.