Enzymatic Therapy - Fiber Delights Chocolate Flavored - 60 Chewable Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Fiber Delights is the answer for people with sensitive systems and those who prefer a chewable tablet to meet their fiber requirements. With just two delicious chewable tablets, you can be well on your way to getting the recommended amount of daily fiber without a gritty drink mix!
Fiber Delights is formulated with oat bran and enriched inulin fibers, two non-psyllium sources of fiber that gently promote and maintain regularity. Plus, you're supporting a healthy immune system and cardiovascular function with every tasty tablet. Get your daily fiber with convenient, great-tasting chewable Fiber Delights-goes great with Acidophilus Pearls!
From our family to yours-we've got the right type of fiber for your family from our complete line of digestive health products.
Why take a fiber supplement?
Most of us don't get the fiber we need. Americans get less than half the recommended amount of fiber per day. Supplemental fiber is a natural way to promote and maintain regularity, but is not a laxative.
Why take Fiber Delights?
Convenient, delicious chocolate-flavored chewable. Fiber Delights lets you decide when and where to boost your fiber intake. No mixes, no fuss, no mess. It helps your body absorb calcium. Because of the unique blend of inulin and oat bran fiber, just 4 tablets a day helps your body absorb calcium. Fiber Delights also helps probiotics grow. The fiber in Fiber Delights acts as "prebiotic," helping beneficial bacteria thrive in your digestive system. And it enhances natural detoxification. Fiber grabs toxins and helps move them out of your body.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.