Emerita Libido Formula With Ginkgo and Muira Puama - 30 Vegetarian Tablets
While emotions certainly have a lot to do with a woman's desire, there's a physical side to it as well. And Emerita Libido Formula with Ginkgo and Muira Pauma is designed to give your body extra support by promoting energy level, hormone balance, blood flow, and vascular and nervous system function. Emerita Libido Formula with Ginkgo and Muira Pauma contains natural ingredients:
- Panax Ginseng to promote hormone balance, blood flow and energy. Ginseng has been shown to be helpful with fatigue, sleep disturbances and depressed moods that can play a role in decreased sexual drive.
- Damiana has a long history of use as an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Muira Puama has been linked in one study to improved sexual satisfaction, including intensity of sexual desire and ability to reach orgasm.
- Gingko Biloba has been shown to increase women's sexual desire.
- Motherwort, noted for its calming effects, is used to boost libido in post-menopausal women.
Emerita (e-MER-ita) is a woman-owned company that's been in the business of serving women since the 1970s. Emerita began as a family business, which youngest daughter Sharon MacFarland took over in 1983 at the age of 23. Since then Sharon built the company into Emerita: A leading national brand of natural wellness products for women. In the early days, Emerita marketed natural menopause products through the Transitions For Health catalog and through physicians' offices. The catalog even appeared in an episode of Sex & the City.
Then in the 1990s, Emerita's flagship progesterone cream, Pro-Gest, was introduced at natural food stores, launching a whole category of natural wellness products for mature women. Since then, Emerita has expanded its offerings to include sexual vitality, feminine care, health supplements and skin care products, as well. Emerita has long been a socially-responsible company that respects and empowers its employees, while operating in an open and collaborative fashion. Emerita also has a long history as an advocate for women, valuing education about women's health issues. Emerita is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, one of America's most beautiful cities and a wonderful place to live — naturally.
Emerita understands that their business affects the environment and recognizes that it is their responsibility to care for the health and balance of the planet, just as they have been caring for the health and balance of women for the past 30 years. Emerita's aim is to improve what they do today is to benefit our planet today and the women of tomorrow.
Emerita provides full ingredient disclosure on all of their products and does not make claims that their products are all-natural or 100% organic. Emerita also believes that products should deliver on their promise. Emerita's promise is to deliver safe and effective products with high quality ingredients that include natural and organic botanicals.
Emerita products come in several forms, including creams, lotions and serums. To ensure their effectiveness and shelf life stability it is necessary to use formula building blocks that create the products' form. For those building blocks Emerita strives to use only plant and mineral derived ingredients whenever possible. When these options aren't available Emerita utilizes research from sources such as the European Union, Environmental Working Group, the Breast Cancer Fund and other ingredient filters for recommendations on the safest stabilizing chemicals available to produce the highest quality product. Additionally, Emerita is committed to continually monitoring ongoing scientific discoveries to identify the best and healthiest choices for all their products.
Of course, when Mother Nature offers effective, consistent and safe options — Emerita eagerly incorporates them into their products. Organic botanicals, helpful natural antioxidants, mild coconut-based soaps, plant derived oils and extracts, are part of the mix from Mother Nature and are vital ingredients to Emerita's products.
In addition, Emerita's products do not contain mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate or animal anything. Emerita's products are vegan, and have never been tested on animals.
- Use Certified Organic ingredients
- Products that are cruelty-free
- Use of recyclable materials in their packaging
- Use of soy based ink on packaging
- Packaging that can be recycled whenever possible
- All marketing and promotional materials printed on recycled paper
- Work with vendors who recycle excess raw materials and use Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) materials whenever possible
- Incorporate environmentally-friendly office policies into their daily practices
Additionally, Emerita offsets 100% of the electricity used in their Portland, OR office and 100% of their business travel by airplane or car through the purchase of Green Tags. Emerita's green tags are purchased through The Bonneville Environmental Foundation, a non-profit organization that sells carbon offsets as renewable energy certificates, which it calls Green Tags. These Green Tags replace traditional polluting sources of electricity with clean, secure, and sustainable renewable sources of energy that come from solar and wind power from across North America. One Green Tag represents enough renewable energy to offset a typical home for a month with clean wind and solar power, and is equal to:
- 1,000 kilowatt-hours of renewable energy onto North America's power grids
- 1,500 miles of offsetting emissions from a standard car
The Green Tags are a blend of Green-e Climate Certified renewable energy resources.