Stash Tea - Original Honey Sticks - 20 Sticks
Stash Original Honey Sticks are made from pure clover honey, then sealed in a plastic straw. Simply pop open the ends to stir natural goodness into your tea. They also make healthy and delicious snacks.
Stash Teas' Green Initiatives
Since their start in 1972, Stash Tea has sought to balance social and environmental responsibility with economic reality. This begins with careful selection of the tea gardens from which they purchase their teas. Through the years, we have chosen to do business with tea gardens of the highest quality and that treat their workers honestly and fairly. Stash Tea also sells premium organic teas that meet their exacting standards. All of these teas are 100 percent natural and USDA and QAI certified organic.
At Stash Tea, they are committed to renewable energy and purchase green power through their local electric utility, Portland General Electric. A 2005 lighting upgrade project in their plant replaced metal halide high-bay fixtures with new energy-wise fluorescent light fixtures and other energy-efficient lights—saving nearly 50,000 kwh annually and improving the quality of lighting for employees.
Stash Tea also encourages the use of public transportation by paying for half the cost of monthly bus passes for their employees.
Stash Tea reuses and recycles packaging materials, office supplies, printer cartridges, scrap paper and newspaper. In fact, they began using recycled paper for packing material in their shipping department more than 12 years ago when bubble wrap and foam peanuts were still the industry standard. Stash Tea also uses recycled paper and paper from sustainably managed forests for their packaging and other printing projects.
Although a small company, Stash Tea is aware of their responsibility to the environment, both locally and globally, and strives to be a green, responsible, and socially conscious organization.
Mission, Vision and Core Beliefs
Mission - To become the leader in creating and selling high quality specialty teas and products that enhance the tea drinking experience.
Vision - To continue the 5000 year old tea tradition. A company for the 21st century and beyond.
- Creating top quality products with 100% natural ingredients that are healthy and great tasting
- Providing superior customer service
- Providing excellent value and competitive prices in the marketplace
- Keeping their products exciting; in delighting their customers and consumers
- Pursuing profitable growth
- Fostering team spirit and building an environment which is a rewarding and enjoyable place to work
- High ethical standards, integrity and fairness in all their dealings with suppliers, customers, and employees
- Hiring people with a commitment to excellence
- Training their employees and rewarding above average performance
- Work/life balance