Enzymatic Therapy - SMART Q10 CoQ10 Maple Nut Flavor 100 mg. - 30 Chewable Tablets
Smart Q10 CoQ10 wafers contain coenzyme Q10 emulsified in vitamin E and mixed tocopherols and is formulated with Micosolle, a proprietary excipient. Clinical studies have demonstrated that this process enhances the absorption of CoQ10.
Two different methods can be used for the production of coenzyme Q10. One method is natural and the other is synthetic. The natural process utilizes living organisms and is referred to as a “biological fermentation/extraction process.” Coenzyme Q10 can also be synthesized by a chemical process, which produces a similar, but distinctly different product that contains chemical compounds not found in the natural form. smart Q10 CoQ10 contains the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
Experience The Pure Proven Power of Smart Q10!
- Up to 3 times more pure than other CoQ10 products.
- Featured natural Vitaline brand CoQ10 in a delicious, chewable form that delivers better, faster, more complete absorption in both your bloodstream and cells.
- The Vitaline brand of CoQ10 used in this product is the subject of more than 25 studies at prestigious organizations like Harvard Medical School and the Veterans Administration Health Care System, and clinical trials funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health.
- Supports healthy cell rejuvenation, circulation and cellular energy.
- Restores the CoQ10 depleted by most cholesterol-lowering medications, including Zocor, Pravachol, and Lipitor.
Why take CoQ10?
You need it! CoQ10 fuels the thousands of mitochondria responsible for your heart's energy production, helps maintain energy levels, and ensures sharp brain function.
Why take SMART Q10 CoQ10?
It's the world's most clinically-studied CoQ10! The CoQ10 in this formula is clinically shown to support cardiac, neurological, and immune health. It is absorbed into both your bloodstream and cells. The chewable tablet allows for immediate release and immediate benefits. It is CoQ10 in a pure, natural form - not synthesized. CoQ10 can be synthesized, but that produces a distinctly different product with chemical compounds not found in the natural form. This supplement contains only the natural form of coenzyme Q10.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.