The Honest Company - Honest Wipes - 288 Wipe(s)
The Honest Company Honest Wipes are natural and effective hypoallergenic baby wipes that are unbeatable! Thick and absorbent, botanically infused, "Cheek to Cheek" versatility — these wipe can do it all. The Honest Company Honest Wipes are gentle, yet effective ingredients gently cleanse and soothe with plant extracts that help support healthy skin. This pack includes 4 resealable packs.
- Ultra thick and strong, super absorbent and soft, Oeko-Tex certified medical-grade cloth
- Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate (antioxidants), chamomile and cucumber (to soothe), and masterwort leaf (to moisturize)
- Embossed and interlocked for extra loft and softness, plus easy pop-up dispensing
- Cheek to Cheek from sensitive, wet bottoms and messy fingers, to sticky countertops, pacifiers, and gunked-up toys — this wipe is ultra-versatile and can do it all
- No petrochemicals, chlorine or harsh chemicals (ever!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did they choose the name "The Honest Company"?
When they were trying to think of a name for their company, they thought they should choose something that reflected their core values and highest aspirations. Something that would keep them focused on doing things right and doing things better. The Honest Company was the clear choice.
If you look up "honest" in the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the words you'll find in the definition outline their beliefs and intentions. "Honest" means:
- Free from fraud or deception, truthful - They believe in transparency and that applies to everything – from what they put into their products and how they are made to their internal operations and how they do things.
- Genuine, real - The Honest Company was started by parents for parents. They are real tangible people, parents that understand what families need and they want to deliver on that – not some big corporation with no social consciousness that only cares about making a profit.
- Respectable, praiseworthy - They are people with integrity and they intend on not only doing things right, but also going above and beyond to earn your respect and loyalty – making you so delighted you want to shout it from a rooftop (or tweet it from your iPhone).
- Humble - They know no one can be absolutely perfect and a part of their commitment to honesty means they'll admit their flaws. It's pretty scary, but they think it's a good way to keep them focused on constant improvement.
Are their products really safer and better? How are their products different?
They have painstakingly focused on all the big & little things that go into creating an amazing product and service. Please see their Health & Sustainability Standards, Principles, and their Honestly Free Guarantee. They've been trying to think of everything and continually work to improve their efforts on every front.
Are their products tested on animals?
No. The Honest Company has signed PETA’s Statement of Assurance, which states that they "do not conduct, contract out, or fund studies on animals in the development, manufacturing, testing, or marketing of their products, nor do they intend to do so." They are a licensee of PETA’s cruelty-free logo (which will soon be featured on their site and product labels) and are listed on PETA's website as well as in their Shopping Guide for Caring Consumers. In addition, The Honest Company supports the development and adoption of alternative, cruelty-free methods of safety testing.
The Honest Company Principles
Create a Culture of Honesty
They are serious about honesty - both as it applies to the integrity of our relationships and in being true to you. And, it's a standard they encourage throughout their staff, stakeholders, and customers. But, that's just the beginning. In all they do, they want to make each day a little more fulfilling, inspired, and downright better.
Your home sets the stage for your life. They design their products to add to the beauty of your surroundings (instead of things you want to hide in drawers and under sinks). They like to play with rich colors, whimsical details, modern shapes, and multi-cultural inspirations.
Modern families are busy and everything matters. That's why they craft products that will perform to the highest standards of effectiveness. Products that take care. Products that exceed expectations. Products guaranteed to not only satisfy, but also delight. They are relentless in the pursuit to be attentive to every detail.
They know exceptional service is important, and they intend to go above and beyond, and way over the top. They believe that a deeper level of trust can be built with incredible service. And knowing when to say "sorry", dedicate to making it right...all with a super big smile. Serving you better is also about listening and being open to dialogue - that's when they have the opportunity to learn the most (so thank you).
They believe if you can make an amazing product without harming people or the planet, you should (and Honest believe's they can). They feel tremendous responsibility to this planet we call home. Honest is serious about being honest stewards of the natural environment and protectors of the (little) people. Therefore, they seek to inspire new solutions, reduce our collective impact, cause no unnecessary harm, and make products that are as non-toxic and healthy as possible. They take this very seriously, so please feel free to get an in-depth look about their Health & Sustainability Standards.
They strive to make their products as affordable as possible. And what's more convenient than having it shipped right to your door? They want every family to have the opportunity to be a part of The Honest Company experience. Accessibility is a promise to openly listen to you & collaborate-so that with you, we can continually become better and always improve.
Give Back More
As parents, we teach our kids to be kind and respectful citizens and as a company, Honest feel's it's just as important. They are committed to both individual and corporate social responsibility - taking selfless actions that benefit others. This includes charitable partnerships, working with advocates on promoting policy changes that better protect our children and planet, and supporting the efforts of their employees with paid community service days and direct matches of non-profit donations.
They constantly seek ways to create it, have it, and share it as much as possible LOL!
About The Honest Company
The Honest Company is one of the fastest growing companies in the US, founded by a passionate team: Jessica Alba, Brian Lee, Christopher Gavigan, and Sean Kane. The Honest Company passionately believes in creating not only effective, but also unquestionably safe, eco-friendly, beautiful, convenient, and affordable products for babies and homes.
The growing product line is comprised of eco-friendly diapers (with super stylish designs) and a natural line of bath, skincare, home cleaning, and organic nutritional supplement products - all packed in convenient bundles that can be customized, personalized, and conveniently shipped whenever needed.
The Honest Company seeks to be the one-stop-shop for the safest products, best service, and most useful tools and information for today's modern families, with the ultimate goal of redefining the family brand by helping create healthier, happier homes and a better future for all children.