Enzymatic Therapy - DGL Ultra German Chocolate - 90 Chewable Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra deglycyrrhizinated licorice is a unique 10:1 extract of deglycyrrhizinated licorice with a delicious, German Chocolate flavor. DGL is widely used in Europe and first introduced to the United States by Enzymatic Therapy in 1986. DGL Ultra supports overall health of the gastrointestinal system along with the lining of the stomach and intestinal tract.
DGL Ultra provides the best-tasting DGL on the market. In a blind taste test, participants chose DGL Ultra by at least 87 percent over other leading competitors. In fact, every participant chose DGL Ultra over one comparably-concentrated brand.
DGL Ultra provides the following benefits:
- Glycyrrhizic acid-free formula provides only the beneficial effects of licorice
- Chewable formula works naturally with enzymes in saliva to support digestive health
- Best tasting DGL; great German-chocolate flavor
- Helps relieve stomach discomfort by stimulating and accelerating natural protective factors in the digestive tract
- Boosts the production of mucin, a natural compound that coats and protects the lining of the stomach and intestines
- Potent 10:1 extract; provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption in chewable form
- Includes glycine to help keep the stomach lining strong
Why use a deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) supplement?
It’s a natural choice for healthy digestion. DGL supports a healthy digestive system and helps provide soothing relief of, and support for, the stomach lining and intestinal tract.
Why take DGL Ultra?
- It works fast. DGL Ultra extra-strength deglycyrrhizinated licorice stimulates and accelerates natural protection in the digestive tract. You’ll notice relief of occasional stomach discomfort immediately! (based on existing claims).
- It’s strong. The potent 10:1 extract makes this product ultra-concentrated, which means it provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption.
- It tastes great. DGL Ultra is chewable, because saliva enhances the effect of its natural compounds. Of course, many DGL supplements don’t taste as good the German Chocolate flavor of this UltraSoothe brand DGL. If you’ve avoided DGL in the past, now it the time to give it a try!
- It’s safe. In DGL Ultra, the glycyrrhizin compound—associated with high blood pressure—has been removed.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.