Enzymatic Therapy - Protective Breast Formula - 60 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Protective Breast Formula was created in collaboration with Christine Horner, MD, FACS, an expert in the field of women's breast health. Dr. Horner has been a women's health activist for more than 10 years and has done extensive research into key nutritional and lifestyle interventions proven to promote breast health.
In her book, Waking the Warrior Goddess, Dr. Horner identifies 5 functional levers critical for breast health, including: Hormonal balance, Detoxification, Immune support, Defense against free-radical damage, and Balance of the natural inflammatory response.
Partnering with Enzymatic Therapy, Dr. Horner developed Protective Breast Formula with clinically-studied doses of natural ingredients that enhance each of these functions. This Nutrient Powerhouse Defense is a vital foundation for breast health.
Why support breast health with a supplement?
Convenient, studied nutrients are not always available in everyday diets.
Eating right and exercise are important, but a supplement with the concentrated, well-studied ingredients can provide a safe and simple way to support breast health naturally.
Why use Protective Breast Formula?
It supports breast tissue health in 5 ways. Protective Breast Formula supports hormonal balance, detoxification, immune support, free-radical defense and natural anti-inflammatory response.
Each ingredient provides demonstrated breast health support.
The natural immune boosters and antioxidants in Protective Breast Formula include: Indoplex Complex with DIM, green tea extract, maitake D-fraction, turmeric, vitamin D3 cholecalciferol, and grape seed extract. When used in conjunction with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle choices, these ingredients provide superior support for breast tissue health.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.