Enzymatic Therapy - Cell Forte With IP-6 And Inositol - 240 Capsules
Enzymatic Therapys Cell Forte with IP-6 and Inositol is a Deep Immune Health Formula. Time is precious. So when enhancing your deep immune health is your top priority, take action toward triumphant results with Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol. This special blend of IP-6 and inositol helps give you the power to prevail by delivering scientifically-studied, exceptional support for the most critical cells in your immune system.
Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol gets to work FAST
The patented combination of ingredients in Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol boosts the body's natural cellular defenses by increasing the levels of inositol phosphates in your cells, natural substances found in your body to help enhance the immune system.
Cell Forte IP-6 Inositol's targeted deep immune support:
- Boosts the body's natural defenses
- Enhances healthy cell growth
- Dramatically increases natural killer-cell activity
The Power to Prevail
It's time to take serious action toward defending your deep immune health naturally with the patented, powerful protection of Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol, the leader since 1998. Licensed under U.S. Patent no. 5,082,833.
For maximum effectiveness, IP-6 (found in the bran of brown rice) and inositol (part of the vitamin B family) are featured together in a unique, powerful ratio found only in Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.