Enzymatic Therapy - Alluna Sleep - 28 Tablets
The natural properties of Enzymatic Therapy Alluna help your mind and body relax so you can drift off to sleep naturally. It has been clinically tested and shown to be effective in actually promoting your body's own natural sleep pattern-safely and gently!
Alluna features a natural combination of valerian and hops which have been safely used by millions of people to promote restful sleep. But don't expect to be “knocked out.” Alluna helps you feel relaxed, and that calm state should help you to drift off to sleep naturally.
Alluna has also been shown to significantly promote a person's ability to stay asleep through the night. It helps your body maintain a healthy sleep pattern to provide you with long-term, consistent results. You can expect to wake up refreshed in the morning because you have experienced your natural sleep through the night.
Why is natural sleep support important?
Because sound sleep - without habit forming assistance - helps you wake up refreshed and energetic. Research has shown that the compounds in valerian root extract and hops extract, stimulate neurotransmitter receptors which promote sleep. They can help your body maintain a healthy sleep pattern to provide you with long-term, consistent results.
Why use Alluna Sleep?
It helps your mind and body relax so you can drift off to sleep naturally. It has been clinically tested and shown to be effective in actually promoting your body's own natural sleep pattern-safely and gently. In fact, Alluna Sleep has been the subject of 8 published studies demonstrating sleep supportive benefits and ability to neutralize the stimulating effects of caffeine. Even the busiest day can be followed by a relaxing night. You'll wake up refreshed with no groggy side effects.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.