EAS - Myoplex Original Powder Chocolate Cream - 20 Packets x 7 oz. (78 g.)
EAS Myoplex Original Powder Chocolate Cream is a blend of protein and carbohydrates designed to help repair and refuel muscles post-workout. This powder contains 23 vitamins and minerals for daily nutrition. It is a good source of fiber (3g) for digestive health. EAS Myoplex Original Powder Chocolate Cream is also an excellent source of eight B-vitamins (for energy and protein metabolism), the antioxidant vitamins C and E and selenium (for immune support).
- Helps Repair & Refuel Muscles Post-Workout
- For Those Who Seek to Build Muscle
- Contains 23 Vitamins & Minerals for Daily Nutrition
- Good Source of Fiber (3g)
- Chocolate Cream Flavor
Myoplex Original Powder Chocolate Cream Features:
- 42g of protein with a sustained-release amino acid profile, featuring a blend of rapid and slowly digested proteins, designed to promote muscle protein synthesis.
- Includes 8.9g of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows that BCAAs help muscles recuperate after strenuous exercise and may help reduce exercise-induced muscle damage.
- Rapid release glucose polymer for fast glycogen replacement for depleted muscle.
- 60% daily recommended value for Calcium for muscle function and bone health.
- An excellent source of eight B-vitamins for energy and protein metabolism.
- An excellent source of the antioxidant vitamins C and E, and selenium for immune support.
Larry Fitzgerald (Wide Receiver, Arizona)
"You never want to get bored with your routine.
After 11 seasons of professional football, Larry Fitzgerald knows about staying in peak shape. Creating that balance is part of Larry’s success. He’s found ways to make the most of his time, even when on the go. By planning ahead and practicing healthy habits, Larry continues to be on top of his game.
Nick Ekbatani (Triathlete, Strength Trainer)
"Come back…stronger than ever."
Nick has competed at an elite athletic level his entire life. Over the course of his football career at UCLA, he gained more than 100lbs to keep up with the demands of the sport. During these years, he learned anything is possible if you work hard, prepare properly and maintain positivity. So after his accident, Nick focused on the strength he gained from overcoming adversity instead of the loss. He is now on the last phase of recovery with eyes on a new goal: the U.S. Paralympic Track & Field Team.
EAS is here to show you what's possible. Whether you're an elite athlete or an occasional gym-goer, their goal is to help you discover just how much more you can do. They're a team of scientists, researchers and all-around fitness fanatics passionate about getting the most out of the human body. EAS' daily focus is on finding new ways to provide you with the caliber of sports nutrition that uniquely supports your goals.
They work hard to make sure all their products are safe and impactful. So you can keep pushing yourself to the next level. EAS is the first major brand to achieve 100% certification for banned-substance testing on their products, by two leading independent agencies. They're changing the game. This is just the beginning.