Enzymatic Therapy - Phyto-Biotic - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Enzymatic Therapy Phyto-Biotic features berberine, which is naturally occurring in barberry and goldenseal. In clinical studies, berberine exhibited activity in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
Why support intestinal health with supplements?
Because healthy digestion affects everything else. When the digestive tract isn't functioning properly, it can affect the immune system, and throw good health off track. Proper support of digestion makes it easier to get through the day, every day.
Why use Phyto-Biotic?
It supports healthy digestion and immunity. Phyto-Biotic supports the immune system by balancing intestinal flora in the digestive tract.
The ingredients have been used historically to support healthy digestion. Barberry has been used in traditional folk medicine for digestive and immune system support. Not a member of the grape family, Oregon grape is named for its clusters of purple berries that are used traditionally to stimulate healthy appetites. Goldenseal was traditionally used by Native Americans to support skin, digestive and liver health, and promote healthy bowel movements.
The ingredients have shown benefits in clinical studies. Phyto-Biotic includes extracts of barberry, Oregon grape, and goldenseal - all excellent sources of a compound called berberine. In clinical studies, berberine exhibited activity in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.