Organic India - Peaceful Sleep Balances Sleep Cycles - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Organic India Peaceful Sleep balances sleep cycles, and is made with certified organic herbs. Peaceful Sleep supports sound and refreshing sleep by naturally rejuvenating and calming the nervous system. Peaceful Sleep helps relieve stress and tiredness while supporting a natural, comfortable and restorative sleep. Peaceful Sleep will help you wake up refreshed and revitalized, not exhausted!
Organic India Peaceful Sleep Features
- Supports sound and refreshing sleep
- Rejuvenates and calms the nervous system
- Relieves stress and fatigue
- Made with USDA-certified organic herbs
- Whole herb
- 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle
Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha and Tulsi all are renown nutritive “longlife” adaptogens with special affinities for calming by strengthening the nervous system.
Gotu Kola/Brahmi supports a clear and unstressed mind. Ashwagandha supports endurance, calm strength, and enduring vitality. Tulsi (Holy Basil) supports clear discrimination and potent emotional digestion. All are adaptogenic herbs, helping the body adapt to stress and rejuvenating deeply, helping to balance endocrine functions, including adrenal, thyroid and reproductive functions. Overall, this formula not only helps you to sleep, but ensures that the sleep is restorative.
Why are Organic India Brahmi-Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha and Tulsi-Holy Basil superior?
Organic India trains indigenous villagers in India to sustainably wildcraft forest Brahmi, and they grow their Ashwagandha and Tulsi-Holy Basil organically and biodynamically in their optimal and autochthonous habitats.
Brahmi means “Divine” and is also one of the 8 Divine Mothers of all created Beings, metaphorically indicating its ability to blossom creativity and intelligence. The word Brahmi also refers to Saraswati, the Goddess of Speech, Creativity and the sacred Knowledge of living and acting skillfully.
Ingredients/Parts Used/Active Molecules
- Brahmi / Gotu Kola whole herb 424 mg (Centella asiatica) with potent antioxidant polyphenols like flavanoids (quercetin, kaempferol, catechin and rutin) and triterpenes/saponins (asiaticosides, asiatic acid, madecassic acid)
- Ashwagandha/Wintercherry root 170 mg (Withania somnifera) with alkaloids (withanine) and adaptogenic saponin steroidal lactones (withanolides, including many withaferins).
- Krishna Tulsi-Holy Basil leaf and flower 86 mg (Ocimum sanctum) with eugenol, caryophyllene and ursolic acid.
About Organic India
At the heart of Organic India is their commitment to be a living embodiment of consciousness in action. They work with thousands of family farmers in India who cultivate thousands of acres of organic farmland. Organic India actively promotes sustainable agriculture and pays a premium market rate to their farmers. All of their products promote wellness and are certified organic. Each product you hold in your hands is one link in a chain of love, respect and connectedness between their farmers and you. By choosing Organic India you are completing this chain, which gives training and a living wage to the Indian farmers, creates a sustainable environment and brings happiness and well being to you.