Enzymatic Therapy - Panax Ginseng - 60 Tablets
Clinical studies show Enzymatic Therapy Panax ginseng significantly reduces feelings of stress and nervousness resulting in the enhancement of stamina, energy and sense of well-being. The patented Phytosome process, which combines one part standardized Panax ginseng extract with two parts phosphatidylcholine, creates active components that are more readily absorbed. In fact, over 100 scientific studies prove that Phytosome technology delivers the key compounds where you need them most-to the cells of your body.
What makes ginseng a valuable herbal supplement?
It promotes stamina, energy and a sense of well-being, naturally. Clinical studies show that Panax ginseng may be a good choice for someone who's been under a great deal of stress, by significantly reducing feelings of anxiety.
Why use our Panax Ginseng?
You feel the difference right away! A proprietary process combines one part standardized Panax Ginseng extract with two parts phosphatidylcholine. When the herbal compound is combined with phosphatidylcholine, the result is a new molecule, which is more rapidly and more efficiently absorbed, so you'll notice a difference sooner. The benefits are longer lasting. The same process that allows Panax Ginseng to absorb more rapidly also allows the benefits of the herb to last longer in your body.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.