The Omega Model 9000 Centrifugal Juicer is modeled after the Original Omega Model 1000. However, the Model 9000 features a stainless steel top and a 15 Year Warranty, the longest in the Industry. The classic style of the Model 9000 looks attractive in any kitchen. If you’re looking for a reliable juicer that is extremely efficient, easy to clean, and will provide you with a lifetime of juicing, the Omega Model 9000 is the one to choose. When you purchase a Model 9000, you will have purchased “the last juicer you will ever need to own!”
- High Yield – The Omega 9000 Centrifugal Juicer extracts at least 20% to 30% more juice than most pulp ejectors. “ It is the most efficient juicer available.”
- Exclusive Household and Commercial UL Approval – Unlike other juicers on today’s market that are approved by UL for Household Use Only, the Model 9000 is UL listed for Household and Commercial Use.
- Warranty – The Omega Model 9000 carries a 15 Year Warranty – the longest in the Industry.
- Motor – The powerful 1/3rd horsepower commercial induction motor is the quietest for this style juicer. This brushless motor has very few moving parts resulting in less wear and greater dependability.
- Surgical Stainless Steel – The metal parts are forged from heavy gauge surgical stainless steel ensuring years of dependable, worry-free operation. All stainless steel parts are polished or sandblasted to make the unit not only pleasing to look at but easy to clean. With the Model 9000, your juice will only contact stainless steel.
- Blade – The stainless steel blade efficiently shreds up fruits and vegetables. Its heavy weight speaks for its durability. The blade is designed to “float” or “change positions” providing for even distribution of the pulp. This ensures smooth performance while juicing.
- Basket and Bowl – Each stainless steel basket is hand balanced to achieve minimal vibration during juicing. The large stainless steel bowl is polished to a mirror finish on the outside. Both the basket and bowl have a sandblasted finish on the inside. Once again, making for very easy clean up.
- Spring Clutch – The little white knob that holds the blade and basket in place is called the spring clutch. This clutch nut allows the blade to “float” and distribute pulp evenly for smooth performance.
- Rubber Feet – The Model 9000 stands on a dozen evenly spaced rubber feet. These feet vary in height. This helps to prevent the juicer from “walking” across you kitchen counter.
- Latch Arms – Our cantilever style latch arms were a first in the Industry. Whether you’re a strong athlete or if you suffer from arthritis, these latch arms make for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Optional Accessories
Filters – Optional non-bleached cellulose fiber filters line the strainer basket. After juicing simply remove the filter and the attached pulp from the strainer basket for a quick and sanitary clean up.
Citrus Attachment – The optional attachment instantly converts your Model 9000 into a professional citrus juicer. This attachment automatically gears your juicer from 3600 RPMs to 250 RPMs, providing all the power necessary to squeeze every drop of juice
from your citrus fruit. It is super efficient, simple to assemble and disassemble.
The amazing benefits of juicing starts with the body quickly absorbing larger amount of nutrients, it is an easy way to get beneficial enzymes, which are primarily found in raw foods, into the body. Enzymes in fresh fruits and vegetables have the vital role of converting food into body tissue and energy. Enzymes are also involved in metabolism, so one of the more valuable health benefits of juicing is that it can increase metabolic rate. Juicing also ensures that the body is getting sufficient amounts of phytonutrients, substances in plants that are considered among the most powerful ways to fight disease. In addition, antioxidants and other immune enhancing properties are concentrated in juices. Juicing can therefore help to accelerate recovery from illness and with specific combinations of fruits or vegetables can target particular conditions and improve or alleviate symptoms.
To find a company dedicated to promoting healthy living by providing the equipment you need to eat and drink to good health, look no further than Omega. For years we have proudly supplied the world with a complete line of juicers, food processors, blenders, granita machines, drink dispensers, and other equipment to prepare food and beverages just the way you want them. Their products are designed tough for commercial use, yet elegant enough to feature prominently in any kitchen. At Omega theye understand the challenges of leading a healthy lifestyle, and our products strive to meet those challenges head on. Easy to use, easy to clean, and built to endure, that’s an Omega.
Only Omega Juicers proudly offers all styles of juicing equipment from one manufacturer offering One Stop Shopping For All Your Juicing Needs.
Centrifugal Style - A centrifuge holds the pulp inside the basket in order to continue to spin the pulp and extract juice. Centrifugal juicers are highly efficient and the easiest to clean. Perfect for small families and individuals.
Pulp Ejection Style - A pulp ejector will eject the pulp into a separate container. Great for higher volume while maintaining high efficiency.
Masticating Style - A Masticating Juicer is a low-speed unit that can juice the same items as Centrifugal and Pulp Ejection while also having the ability to juice wheatgrass and leafy greens. Our masticating units also have non-juicing functions. Pasta extrusion, mincing, grinding and nutter butters.
Citrus Style - Their Citrus Juicers are designed for citrus only and not for fruits and vegetables. Durable enough to handle everyday juicing of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes.
Omega is also the only company to offer units that are both "Household & Commercially Approved" by Underwriters Laboratories. So you can have a juicer in your kitchen that could also be in the juice bar down the street. The durability of Omega Juicers is why Omega offers 15 year warranties. A versatile juicer that can be stylish enough for the home and powerful for the workplace.
DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS JUICE RECIPES
When juicing combinations of fruits and vegetables, it is recommended that you alternate the various fruits and vegetables.
Carrot-Celery Juice – Mix two parts carrot to one part celery. Add a small wedge of lemon for added flavor.
Carrot-Celery-Apple Juice – Mix equal amounts of carrot, celery and apple.
Carrot-Cabbage Juice – Mix three parts carrot to one part cabbage.
Carrot-Cucumber-Beet Juice – Combine five parts carrot, two parts cucumber, and one part beet. Or, one cucumber peeled, one red beet and the remainder carrot.
Carrot-Celery-Parsley Juice – Combine four parts carrot, three parts celery and one part parsley. IMPORTANT: One part of most leafy green vegetables can be substituted for the parsley.
Carrot-Parsley Juice – Combine seven parts of carrot to one part parsley.
Apple-Carrot-Beet Juice – Add a small wedge of beet to equal parts of apple and carrot.
Carrot-Cucumber Juice – Combine fourparts carrot to one part cucumber.
Apple-Beet Juice – Combine five parts apple to one part beet.
Apple-Grape – Combine equal parts apple and grape, alternating grapes and apples.
Apple Lemonade – Very small wedge of lemon with peel and about four apples (mixed variety).
Pear Lemonade – Small wedge of lemon with peel and any type of pear.
Orange-Grapefruit-Lemon Juice – Combine four parts orange, four parts grapefruit and one part lemon. The orange and grapefruit must first be peeled.
Apple-Orange Juice – Combine equal parts of apple and orange.
Melon Delight – Watermelon, seed and even the rind if it’s clean.
Cantaloupe and Honeydew – Combine in equal parts. Peel these before juicing as the outside is difficult to clean.
Carrot-Apple-Spinach Juice – Combine eight parts carrot, six parts apple and two parts spinach.
Carrot-Lettuce-Celery Juice – Combine equal parts of carrot, lettuce and celery.
Carrot-Beet-Spinach Juice – Combine five parts carrot, three parts spinach and one part beet.
USES OF PULP
Pulp has a variety of uses, including flavoring in soups, cakes and salads, as compost in gardens and plants, feed for small pets, and even baby food (after mixing the remaining pulp with juice/water to dilute).