Omega Juicer Pulp Ejector Model 4000
Omega Juicer Pulp Ejector Model 4000 is their Pulp Ejector style continuous juicer. The classic looks of the Model 4000 will look attractive in any kitchen, either home or business. Comparatively, this model is also available in their compact MODEL O2 version which is great for travel. Omega Models 4000 and 02 are continuous , pulp-ejection style juicers, with receptacle bins in back to catch fruit and vegetable refuse for easy clean up and quick disposal. Built with the style and engineering knowledge they perfected with their centrifugal juicers, both of these models rival their efficiency and ease of cleaning while outperforming other pulp ejectors.
- 15 year Warranty (see suggested use)
- Efficient 1/3 HP Induction Motor
- 250 Watts
- Optimum speed of 5200 RPM for peak efficiency
- Stainless steel blade, basket and cover
- NEW Larger Feed Chute
- 11½ lbs
- 8" W x 15" D x 12½" H
- Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household and Commercial Approval
Omega’s Model 4000 Pulp Ejector Juicer provides for continuous high-capacity juicing. Styled and engineered with Omega’s knowledge of centrifugal juicers, the Omega Model 4000 rivals their efficiency and ease of cleaning while outperforming other pulp ejector juicers. The outstanding 15 Year Warranty guarantees you’ve purchased “the last juicer you will ever need to own.”
- Continuous Juicing with Automatic Pulp Ejection Juicing is continuous as the pulp is conveniently ejected into a pulp container at the back of the unit.
- Warranty – The Omega 4000 carries a 15 Year Warranty – the longest in the Industry.
- Motor – The 5200 RPM permanent magnet motor is the most efficient motor you will find in any juicer.
- Surgical Stainless Steel – The stainless steel parts are comprised of heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. All of the stainless steel parts are either polished or sandblasted for an easy to maintain, attractive finish.
- Basket – Omega has found the perfect speed (RPMs), mesh size, and basket dimensions (angle, diameter, and clearance) to give you the maximum amount of juice from your juicer.
- Blade – The heavy duty blade efficiently pulverizes fruits and vegetables. This allows the Model 4000 to effectively extract the maximum amount of juice from a pulp ejector style juicer. The weight of the blade is synonymous with the durability of the juicer. Our blade alone outweighs the blade and basket of most juicers.
- Bowl – The bowl is manufactured from heavy gauge surgical stainless steel. The outside of the bowl is polished to an attractive mirror finish. The sandblasted finish on the inside of the bowl ensures a quick and easy clean up.
- White Top – Omega painstakingly designed the Model 4000 top to look stylish while staying completely efficient. The unique design reduces the chance of pulp gathering up and clogging the ejection chute. Most entry level juicers will clog after juicing with just one glass of juice.
- Rubber Feet – The Omega 4000 stands on a dozen evenly spaced rubber feet. These feet are variable in height which helps to keep the unit from “walking” across the counter.
- Latch Arms – The cantilever style latch arms were a first in the Industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you’re a strong athlete or if you suffer from arthritis, these latch arms make it very easy to use your juicer on a daily basis.
- Feed Chute – The feed chute on the Model 4000 is large enough to accommodate sizable pieces of fruits and vegetables, with the same prep as wide feed juicers.
- Receptacle Bin – This bin will hold the pulp from pounds of fruits and vegetables. A small plastic liner can be placed in the bin for easy clean up.
- Clutch Nut – Hand tightened nut holds separate blade and basket assembly for easier and safer cleaning.
The amazing benefits of juicing starts with the body quickly absorbing larger amount of nutrients, it is an easy way to get beneficial enzymes, which are primarily found in raw foods, into the body. Enzymes in fresh fruits and vegetables have the vital role of converting food into body tissue and energy. Enzymes are also involved in metabolism, so one of the more valuable health benefits of juicing is that it can increase metabolic rate. Juicing also ensures that the body is getting sufficient amounts of phytonutrients, substances in plants that are considered among the most powerful ways to fight disease. In addition, antioxidants and other immune enhancing properties are concentrated in juices. Juicing can therefore help to accelerate recovery from illness and with specific combinations of fruits or vegetables can target particular conditions and improve or alleviate symptoms.
To find a company dedicated to promoting healthy living by providing the equipment you need to eat and drink to good health, look no further than Omega. For years we have proudly supplied the world with a complete line of juicers, food processors, blenders, granita machines, drink dispensers, and other equipment to prepare food and beverages just the way you want them. Their products are designed tough for commercial use, yet elegant enough to feature prominently in any kitchen. At Omega theye understand the challenges of leading a healthy lifestyle, and our products strive to meet those challenges head on. Easy to use, easy to clean, and built to endure, that’s an Omega.
Only Omega Juicers proudly offers all styles of juicing equipment from one manufacturer offering One Stop Shopping For All Your Juicing Needs.
Centrifugal Style - A centrifuge holds the pulp inside the basket in order to continue to spin the pulp and extract juice. Centrifugal juicers are highly efficient and the easiest to clean. Perfect for small families and individuals.
Pulp Ejection Style - A pulp ejector will eject the pulp into a separate container. Great for higher volume while maintaining high efficiency.
Masticating Style - A Masticating Juicer is a low-speed unit that can juice the same items as Centrifugal and Pulp Ejection while also having the ability to juice wheatgrass and leafy greens. Our masticating units also have non-juicing functions. Pasta extrusion, mincing, grinding and nutter butters.
Citrus Style - Their Citrus Juicers are designed for citrus only and not for fruits and vegetables. Durable enough to handle everyday juicing of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes.
Omega is also the only company to offer units that are both "Household & Commercially Approved" by Underwriters Laboratories. So you can have a juicer in your kitchen that could also be in the juice bar down the street. The durability of Omega Juicers is why Omega offers 15 year warranties. A versatile juicer that can be stylish enough for the home and powerful for the workplace.
DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS JUICE RECIPES
When juicing combinations of fruits and vegetables, it is recommended that you alternate the various fruits and vegetables.
Carrot-Celery Juice – Mix two parts carrot to one part celery. Add a small wedge of lemon for added flavor.
Carrot-Celery-Apple Juice – Mix equal amounts of carrot, celery and apple.
Carrot-Cabbage Juice – Mix three parts carrot to one part cabbage.
Carrot-Cucumber-Beet Juice – Combine five parts carrot, two parts cucumber, and one part beet. Or, one cucumber peeled, one red beet and the remainder carrot.
Carrot-Celery-Parsley Juice – Combine four parts carrot, three parts celery and one part parsley. IMPORTANT: One part of most leafy green vegetables can be substituted for the parsley.
Carrot-Parsley Juice – Combine seven parts of carrot to one part parsley.
Apple-Carrot-Beet Juice – Add a small wedge of beet to equal parts of apple and carrot.
Carrot-Cucumber Juice – Combine fourparts carrot to one part cucumber.
Apple-Beet Juice – Combine five parts apple to one part beet.
Apple-Grape – Combine equal parts apple and grape, alternating grapes and apples.
Apple Lemonade – Very small wedge of lemon with peel and about four apples (mixed variety).
Pear Lemonade – Small wedge of lemon with peel and any type of pear.
Orange-Grapefruit-Lemon Juice – Combine four parts orange, four parts grapefruit and one part lemon. The orange and grapefruit must first be peeled.
Apple-Orange Juice – Combine equal parts of apple and orange.
Melon Delight – Watermelon, seed and even the rind if it’s clean.
Cantaloupe and Honeydew – Combine in equal parts. Peel these before juicing as the outside is difficult to clean.
Carrot-Apple-Spinach Juice – Combine eight parts carrot, six parts apple and two parts spinach.
Carrot-Lettuce-Celery Juice – Combine equal parts of carrot, lettuce and celery.
Carrot-Beet-Spinach Juice – Combine five parts carrot, three parts spinach and one part beet.
USES OF PULP
Pulp has a variety of uses, including flavoring in soups, cakes and salads, as compost in gardens and plants, feed for small pets, and even baby food (after mixing the remaining pulp with juice/water to dilute).