Organic India - Joy Uplifts Mood - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Organic India Joy Uplifts Mood is made with certified organic herbs. Joy! is defined as "a state of happiness experienced naturally." We lose this natural state of joy when we feel overwhelmed, stressed, tired and depleted. Joy! uplifts mood, boosts energy and vitality, and reduces emotional tension and stress so you can experience your true natural state of peace and happiness.
Organic India Joy Features
- Uplifts mood
- Boosts energy & vitality
- Made with USDA-certified organic herbs
- Whole herb
- 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle
Both Brahmis, Bacopa monnieri and Centella asiatica, as well as Ashwagandha and Shankpushpi are amongst the world’s most powerful adaptogenic herbs. They are neuroprotective, helping replenish and nourish the nervous system while positively interacting with the adrenergic, dopaminergic, and serotonergic systems.
They prevent accumulation of lipid and protein damage and promote increased circulation to the brain and increase energy without stimulating the adrenals. Brahmi contains approximately 10% phenols, which are powerful antioxidants supporting antiaging properties. Joy! optimizes your physiological terrain to be suitable for the neurochemistry of joy!
Why are Organic India herbs superior?
Organic India herbs are organic and biodynamic, grown consciously and processed skillfully.
Brahmi means “divine” and also refers to Saraswati, the goddess of speech, creativity and sacred knowledge. Shank means “conch” and Pushpi means “flower” referring to the shape of its flowers.
Ingredients/Parts Used/Active Molecules
- Bacopa/Brahmi whole herb 202 mg (Bacopa monnieri) with potent antioxidant polyphenols
- Centella/Brahmi/Gotu Kola 45 mg (Centella asiatica) potent antioxidant polyphenols like flavonoids (quercetin, kaempferol, catechin and rutin) and triterpenes/saponins (asiaticosides, asiatic acid, madecassic acid)
- Shankpushpi/Bindweed 30 mg (Convolvulus pluricaulis) with alkaloids and flavonoids
- Ashwagandha/Wintercherry 23 mg (Withania somnifera) with alkaloids (withanine) and adaptogenic triterpenoid saponin (withanolides, including many withaferins).
About Organic India
At the heart of Organic India is their commitment to be a living embodiment of consciousness in action. They work with thousands of family farmers in India who cultivate thousands of acres of organic farmland. Organic India actively promotes sustainable agriculture and pays a premium market rate to their farmers. All of their products promote wellness and are certified organic. Each product you hold in your hands is one link in a chain of love, respect and connectedness between their farmers and you. By choosing Organic India you are completing this chain, which gives training and a living wage to the Indian farmers, creates a sustainable environment and brings happiness and well being to you.