FTH Nutraceuticals L-Tyrosine Plus is a unique blend of USP & Pure Grade L-Crystalline singular amino acids, combining the highest quality L-Tyrosine plus Pyridoxal 5' Phosphate. Tyrosine is an amino acid, which is made in the body from Phenylalanine. Tyrosine is the precursor to neurotransmitters and helps elevate the catecholamines safely and effectively. The biochemical conversion of Tyrosine is to Dopa, the Dopamine, Norephinephrine and Epinephrine. Pyrodoxal 5"Phosphate (P-5'P, the active form of B-6) is essential for the conversion of Dopa into catecholamines. Low Levels of Tyrosine in the blood show a direct correlation to depression.Supplementation with Tyrosine has been shown clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholamine deficiencies. Tyrosine also has an effect on Thyroxine levels and is involved in adrenaline and energy production.FUNCTIONSDepression
- Low levels of Norinephrine (NE) are associated with depression, and have correlated to low levels of Tyrosine in the plasma.
- Supplementation with Tyrosine has been proven effective in raising the plasma levels of Tyrosine, and has been clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholamine deficiencies.
- Many studies substantiate the effectiveness in use of Tyrosine with depressed individuals.
- Reduced catecholamine levels have been associated with behavioral changes related to stress.
- Tyrosine supplementation has resulted in decreased anxiety and improvement in mood.
- Tyrosine supplementation has also resulted in increased ability to concentrate.
- Other symptoms of stress, such as headache and muscle discomfort have been reduced after supplementation with Tyrosine.
- The chronic use of cocaine reduces Dopamine (DA) and Norepinephrine (NA) metabolites, interfering with the catecholamine biochemistry in the brain and causing a chemical imbalance.
- The withdrawal symptoms including, drug craving, depression, anxiety, irritability etc. are associated with chemical imbalances caused by cocaine addiction.
- Tyrosine levels are measurably low on those addicted to cocaine and supplementation with Tyrosine improves catecholamine biochemistry and assists in decreased symptoms of withdrawal.
What Are The Benefits Of FTH L-Tyrosine Plus?
- Narcolepsy is a disorder casing a sudden urge to sleep. This disorder is associated with a Dopamine abnormality. The precursor to dopamine is Tyrosine, and studies support the benefits of Tyrosine supplementation for this condition.
FTH uses only the highest quality of amino acids, including L-Tyrosine.
- Pyrodoxal 5'Phosphate is necessary for the proper conversion into catecholamines, and it is included in the formulation of FTH L-Tyrosine Plus.
- FTH L-Tyrosine Plus is encapsulated for quick digestion and assimilation.