Druide Detangling Ecological Conditioner is for hair that is often damaged when combed, especially long hair. Druide Detangling Ecological Conditioner helps to counter the effects of hair-dryers. With a specialized formula made from cysteine and sunflower oil, Druide's conditioner helps aid in the ability to style the hair, while plant extracts combat the fragility of the hair. The results leave the hair strong and easy to comb.
Druide works hard to achieve its goal of respecting the health of human beings and the environment, DRUIDE commits itself to promote and follow the following principles. Ingredients
- No products obtained by pure chemical synthesis (coloring agent, preservative agent, perfume, etc.).The following are examples of unacceptable ingredients: Sodium laureth sulfate sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, MEA, mineral oil, petrolatum, formaldehyde, parabens, imidazolidinyl, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, stearalkonium chloride, PVP copolymer.
- Priority given to the use of organically grown or wild crafted ingredients that do not disturb ecosystems or degrade the environment.
- The use of surface-active detergent or washing bases obtained by a process authorized by DRUIDE (see article 2.1) from the following raw materials:
- Vegetal oils and greases, vegetal wax, vegetal lecithin, vegetal sugars, vegetal proteins and lipoproteins. Biodegradability of all ingredients according to international norms is essential.
- The use of a natural preservation process, which gives stability and preserves the product for a period of three years.
- The use of elements produced naturally by animals and non-constituents of animals (examples: milk, wax, etc.).
- The use of elements certified non-GMO (genetically modified organisms).
- Ingredients coming from fair-trade projects are preferred.
- The production processes must be simple and non-pollutant and generate the most biodegradable products possible (OECD rule 301 D&E).
- The use of dangerous or litigious processes is prohibited, such as: Deterpenation, ethoxylation, bleaching, irradiation, sulphonation, genetic manipulations (GMO), disinfection using ethylene oxide, use of mercury (soda and mercury potash). Ingredients are treated exclusively with methods that do not pose a risk to one’s health or the environment (which stands in contrast to the practices of other companies).
- All products are manufactured in one factory producing no dangerous or toxic waste and promote recycling and reusing.
- No animal testing (raw materiel or finished goods).
- Packaging and transportation
- No excessive packaging. The use of recyclable plastic material without labels.
- No use of PVC.
- Organic ingredients and finished goods will not come into contact with non-organic or non-ecological elements while being transported.
- No conventional advertising campaign in the media. Instead priority will be given to the research and development of better products combined with low prices.
- Druide therefore states their commitment at DRUIDE, from the first stages of production to the finished product, to respect a rigorous ecological ethic.