Minami Nutrition - MorEPA Smart Fats Fish Oil Formula Orange - 30 Softgels
Minami Nutrition MorEPA Smart Fats Fish Oil Formula Orange is an optimal EPA-DHA Formula to support concentration, mood, and healthy heart. Minami Nutrition MorEPA Smart Fats Fish Oil Formula Orange contains 750 Omega-3 with only one soft gel (compared to 300 mg in most other brands.
Minami don’t have actual competitors, they are merely copycats
Tested Fish Oil for use during periods of intense mental effort. When using MorEPA™ fish oil, students show more inclination to make extra mental efforts.
The fact that MorEPA helps to restore your fatty acid balance has been proven scientifically. The Omega-3 fatty acids from MorEPA fish oil was absorbed into the blood circulation due to its extremely high quality.
What Does Science Say About Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Specific conditions ?
Minami Nutrition is about proof NOT promises. Their product range is produced as a result of their committment to research that examines the effect of Omega-3 fats on a variety of medical areas, including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) as well as Heart Disease and Wellness issues.
Clinical studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids are well tolerated by children and adults. The general consensus is that 1 g of EPA + DHA per day is sufficient to maintain optimum performance of the cardiovascular system in most people.*
Ongoing scientific research is revealing more about the enormous potential for Omega-3 fatty acids to positively impact on a range of health outcomes.
Heart and Cardiovascular Disease*:
Prevention = 1 g EPA + DHA/day (1,2)
With high blood triglycerides = 2 to 4 g EPA + DHA/day (6-9-10)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), Dyslexia, Dyspraxia*:
0.5 to 1 g EPA/day (4-16)
1g (no DHA) day (3)
Bipolar Disorder* 1- 2g (no DHA) day as supplementary treatment with standard therapy (11-13)
2 g EPA/day as supplementary treatment with standard therapy (14)
Mood Disorder (aggression)*:
1 to 2 g EPA/day (15)
Pregnancy and Breast Feeding*:
220 to 800 mg EPA/day and 300 mg to 1 g DHA/day (17-19-20)
Brain and Visual Development*:
20-40 mg DHA/2.2 lb. body weight/day (21)
Cold Processed—Smart Choice
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
The Minami Five
Minami Nutrition sets itself apart from other fish oils based on the Minami Five—the five reasons you should choose Minami Nutrition. By using a patented, low-heat Supercritical Dual-Process CO2 technology, Minami Nutrition provides unprecedented levels of concentration, purity, sustainability and unique, custom formulations based on the latest advanced research.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami:
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.