Since 1974, Hurom has been the lifestyle leader and global pioneer in its field.
40 Years of Innovation
From day one, we've been developing innovative technology and products that promote healthy lifestyles of our customers by helping them effectively integrate nutritious, whole foods into their diet.
1974 - Hurom was founded as a kitchen appliance company.
An entrepreneur and an innovator, Hurom's founder had a mission in mind to promote healthy lifestyles by making appliances that help people to eat more nutritious whole foods.
- 1979 - 1998 - Developed kitchen appliances including electric food processor. Innovation has always been a key driver of Hurom. During this time, Hurom manufactured and commercialized several kitchen appliances including a high-speed food processor.
- 2005 - Innovated the world's first Slow Juicer and Slow Squeeze Technology (SST). Hurom innovated the world's first Slow Juicer using Hurom's globally patented Slow Squeeze Technology.
- 2010 - Hurom Slow Juicer selected as the World Class Korean Product. The Korean government designated Hurom Slow Juicer as the World Class Product testifying its market growth. World Class Product is annually entitled to a product that ranks among the top 5 in global market share.
- 2013 - Awarded Red Dot Design Award & IF Product Design Award. Hurom awarded for its excellence in product design at world-renowned design competitions.
- Today - Hurom Today. In the slow juicer market, pioneered by Hurom, the Hurom Slow Juicer has accumulated millions of sales globally. Hurom continues to refine its juicing technology and develop more useful appliances.
What Hurom Believes In
Hurom deeply cares about the quality of their products. Hurom's R&D team of more than 70 designers, engineers, and nutritionists carefully craft their products and recipes with the finest materials and ingredients using a precise production process.
Hurom is committed to continuously refining their technology and products to help their customers accomplish a healthier diet every day.