Easy to make but tasty enough to serve to company. Serve with baked potato, rice or pasta and a green salad.
- 2 lbs halibut steaks, (4 steaks)
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream, light
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese*, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, combine green onions, sour cream, mustard, pepper, and dill.
- Place halibut in a baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking oil. Spread sour cream-dill mixture over halibut.
- Bake halibut for 12–15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place under oven broiler just long enough to lightly brown the cheese.
* Allergy notes: The egg protein lysozyme is an unlabeled additive in some cheeses. People allergic to eggs should eliminate any cheese in this recipe.
Calories from Fat 147 (38%)
(25%)Total Fat 16g
(37%)Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrate 4g
(2%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.