- 2 lbs halibut steaks, one-inch thick
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie Caesar salad dressing
- 18 small Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs Caesar salad style croutons
- Place halibut in shallow dish. Pour salad dressing over fish. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once. Remove fish from marinade, set aside. Coat grill rack with vegetable oil cooking spray. Place fish on grill 4-5 inches above medium-hot coals. Grill, brushing with marinade and turning once, just until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork, about 8-10 minutes on each side. To serve, cut fish into 6 serving-size pieces. Arrange 3 lettuce leaves on individual serving plates; place fish on lettuce. Sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Substitution Note: May substitute swordfish, shark, tuna, or salmon.
Calories from Fat 266 (36%)
(47%)Total Fat 30g
(28%)Saturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrate 87g
(213%)Dietary Fiber 53g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.