Make Money Advertising LuckyVitamin.com Products
Do you have a passion for health and wellness? Do you have a website that targets healthy shoppers who might be interested in nutritional supplements, natural, organic and alternative wellness products? Reach millions of online shoppers and add value to your website!
Share the health and gain some wealth! Join the LuckyVitamin.com affiliate program through Commission Junction and generate revenue by advertising our products and referring qualified customers to our website. Our program is free to join!
Our Affiliate Program allows you to place links to our web site on your web site. We pay you a commission for each visitor that travels to LuckyVitamin.com through one of these links and performs the subsequent action of making a qualified purchase.
About The LuckyVitamin.com Affiliate Program
Earn up to 8% commission advertising our products. There is no charge to join, just click the link under "How To Join" below and fill out the application. It's really very easy. We provide you with all of the tools you need as an Affiliate. You can add links to your website and access reports online so you can see how well you're doing as an Affiliate. We handle the order, shipment, customer support and billing. All you do is place the link and make money!
Where to start? Here are just some of the benefits affiliates experience when they join our affiliate program.
- Make money. You can earn up to 8% commission advertising our products!
- Our top affiliates earn over $30,000/year.
- Impress your visitors with valuable links to products and services they might not otherwise have known about.
- We carry unique and hard to find products.
- Increase your prominence and stature by selling name brand health products to your visitors.
- We offer a full suite of tools you need as an Affiliate. You can add links to your site and access reports online so you can see how well you're doing as an Affiliate.
- 30 day cookie - get the credit you deserve: We will track your referrals and give you credit for any sale that is made within a 30 day window of them clicking your link to our website.
- Satisfy your visitor by providing them with access to a tremendous selection of quality health products at great prices!
- We have a competitor benchmarked industry leading high average order value and conversion rate.
- We offer a comprehensive product catalog and data feed.
- Dedicated affiliate management team - an expert team is available to answer questions and to help make your participation in the program a success.
Earn up to 8% commission on referrals who make purchases with us.
Individual and community-based publishers payout subject to review. Apply to program for details. 2% Flat commission for any coupon/deal/loyalty related website.
*Note: Tiered comissions available to individual community and content publishers only. Buisness publishers comissions structure may vary and is based on clasification and program type.
How To Join
We have partnered with the Commission Junction to manage our affiliate program.
If you are already a Commission Junction publisher or are looking to sign up, follow the link below to sign in and apply to our program:
Click here to sign up.
Available Link Types and Reports
We will provide you with access to a library of quality banners and link variations to select from, in a range of styles to suit a wide range of web site designs. We also supply everything needed to add those banners and links to your web pages. Through Commission Junction, you can access a wealth of information about your progress including number of clicks, number of impressions, total revenue generated and much more!
Does my website qualify?
All sites are welcome to apply, with exception to sites which are involved in or promote illegal activity or content. There are no web site traffic minimums, so whether your site is new or well-established, you're encouraged to apply. We personally review all applications and will notify Affiliates upon acceptance.
How often will I get paid?
Verified publishers and "locked" transactions are typically paid by checks or direct deposits on or around the 20th of the month. For more details please consult Commission Junction policies.
Will becoming an Affiliate increase traffic to my site?
Our Affiliate Program is a revenue-sharing program. It is not designed to help you increase traffic to your site; however, it enhances your site with content, so your user return rate may be higher.
LuckyVitamin Affiliate Paid Search Policy
Publisher agrees not to bid on the LuckyVitamin.com brand name (or any common misspelling or a confusingly similar name) on any pay-for-placement search engine. Publishers agree not to use the LuckyVitamin.com brand name in the display URL on any search engines. Publishers may not mask their URL with the LuckyVitamin.com brand.
LuckyVitamin Coupon and "Promo Code" Policy
Affiliates agree not to utilize, advertise or otherwise promote any LuckyVitamin.com brands, promotional code or coupon not made available to the Affiliate through affiliate network directly without first obtaining written permission from LuckyVitamin.com. Use of false or misleading advertising related to the business or promotions is prohibited. Violation in any terms listed herein may result in loss of commissions and/or immediate termination from the program.
Other Terms, Conditions and Operating Agreements
Conversions (purchases or other qualified actions) generated through your ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that generates invalid conversions, or uses artificial means to emulate actual purchases or other qualified actions, is strictly prohibited. These methods include but are not limited to using an expired or stolen credit card for purchases, buying and returning items to earn commissions, submitting registrations with false information, self-inflating, duplicating or stealing registrations, or using a device, program, robot, or other means to emulate actual purchases or other qualified actions.
Affiliates are allowed to encourage users to convert through their ads, although if compensation is being offered to users as an incentive for purchasing or generating other qualified actions, it must be approved by us. For example, 'loyalty' sites that provide users with miles, points, or some other type of reward for converting are allowed as long as they are approved. In addition, publishers may not make purchases through Commission Junction ads on their own site as a means of getting cash back on purchases, this behavior is strictly prohibited and violation will result in loss of commissions and/or immediate termination from the program.
Affiliates may display ads in emails to users that have selected to receive email. Affiliates displaying ads in emails must adhere to all applicable legislation and regulations governing email marketing, including the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Emails must:
- Contain accurate sender information and subject lines
- Include a functioning Internet based opt-out mechanism
- Include publisher's postal address
- Not be false or misleading
- As required by law, Affiliates must promptly remove end-users who opt-out.
Affiliates must abide by the following as well.
- May not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- May not incorporate any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law.
- May not include "LuckyVitamin" or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name.
- In any way be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us at our sole discretion.
- May not purchase or bid for placement of any of LuckyVitamin's trademarked company names and any variation of our trademarked names, service marks or copyrighted terms and logo.
- May not utilize Pop-Up, Pop-Under, or automatic Redirects to link to our site. Any method that automatically plants an affiliate cookie is strictly prohibited. Any method that automatically redirects the customer to LuckyVitamin website by execution of an affiliate link is in violation of the Affiliate Program Agreement. The customer must click on a LuckyVitamin.com affiliate link to set the affiliate cookie.
- Vendors and employees of LuckyVitamin.com (and any associated company) are not eligible to become Affiliates without advanced written permission.
- Resellers may not purchase products under this program and are not eligible to become Affiliates.
- Residents in Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, West Virginia, New Jersey and Vermont are ineligible to participate in the program. In addition, if at any time following your enrollment in the Program you become a resident Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Kansas, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, West Virginia, New Jersey or Vermont, you will become ineligible to participate in the Program, and this Operating Agreement will automatically terminate, on the date you establish residency in that state. In addition, you must promptly notify us in writing of your Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Kansas, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, West Virginia, New Jersey and Vermont residency.
- If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement.
- Affiliates who are terminated from the Program are forbidden to reapply at any time in the future. Any such attempts to do so will result in commissions not being issued.
- We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license for the duration of the term of this Agreement, solely for purposes of facilitating referrals from your site to our site, to establish and maintain lists, links and search boxes.
- Product Links: You may promote products in the LuckyVitamin product offering. It is the responsibility of the affiliate partner to ensure these links are up to date at all times. Offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Gift certificate purchases are not eligible for commission via the affiliate program.
- You may provide a general link on your site to our home page. We will provide you with guidelines and graphical artwork to use in linking to the LuckyVitamin home page.
- Neither you, nor any person or entity acting on your behalf, shall engage in any solicitation activity on behalf of LuckyVitamin other than by the maintenance of one or more links from your site to the LuckyVitamin site as authorized by this Agreement. Such prohibited additional solicitation activities include, but are not limited to, the distribution of flyers, coupons, and other printed promotional materials; circulation of printed and electronic newsletters; initiation of telephone calls; and sending emails; any of which mention LuckyVitamin or refer to the presence of a LuckyVitamin link on your site.
- We will process Product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your site to the LuckyVitamin.com site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing. Among other things, we will prepare order forms; process payments, cancellations and returns; and handle customer service. Commission Junction will track sales made to customers who purchase Products using Special Links from your site to our site and will provide you reports summarizing sales activity. To permit accurate tracking, reporting and fee accrual, you must ensure that the Special Links between your site and our site are properly formatted. We will not be liable for paying referral fees on purchases that are not correctly tracked and reported because the links between your site and our site are not properly formatted.
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for: the technical operation of your site and all related equipment; creating and posting Product descriptions on your site and linking those descriptions to the LuckyVitamin catalogue using Special Links and special link formats provided to you; the accuracy and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials) ensuring that materials posted on your site do not breach or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; ensuring that materials posted on your site are not defamatory or illegal. We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance and contents of your site.
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving you seven (7) days’ written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales of Qualifying Products occurring during the term and fees earned up to the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not cancelled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. Upon termination of this Agreement, you must promptly return to us, or at our request, destroy any and all of our intellectual or proprietary property, information and/or materials in your possession and, subject to receiving written consent to the contrary from us, remove all hypertext links to our site from your site.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion, by creating a new Program Term with a new agreement attached. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the program by accepting the new Program Term with the new agreement will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
- You and we are independent contractors and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations, guarantees or warranties on our or our affiliates' behalf, including with respect to our or our affiliates Products or services. You will not make any statement or representation, whether on your site or otherwise, that you are connected or affiliated with us or our site, other than for the purpose of referring users to our site as defined under this Agreement, or that otherwise reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- Neither we, nor any of our affiliates, will be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we, or any of our affiliates, have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, our and our affiliates' collective aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement at the time the act or omission giving rise to the liability occurred.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our affiliates makes any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any Products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage), and the same are hereby excluded. In addition, neither we, nor any of our affiliates, make any representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or will not be re-routed or "black holed." As a result, we might temporarily be unable to capture information regarding Tagged Links. We will not be liable for the consequences of any such interruptions or errors.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Pennsylvania and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent.