Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent (150 oz / 1.17 gal. / 4.43 L)
7th Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X (two times the strength) Concentrated Laundry Detergent is a unique combination of plant-based surfactants and enzymes to power out even the toughest stains. Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is effective in both high-efficiency and standard machines. Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is truly free and clear of fragrances, dyes and masking agents. Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is tough on dirt and stains and provides 66 loads!
- 2X means Two Times the Strength, less packaging which saves energy
- Non-toxic & biodegradable
- Free of phosphates & optical brighteners
- Safe for septic & greywater systems
- Not tested on animals
Seventh Generation Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Natural 2X Concentrated Laundry Detergent is formulated to be safe for your family and the environment. Seventh Generation's unique ingredient combination is a biodegradable alternative to conventional petroleum-based detergents and is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and non-irritating to skin.
- Plant-Derived Cleaning Agents - Low-foaming, stain removing power for use in HE and standard machines
- Water Softener - Removes water hardness to improve cleaning power
- Enzyme Soil Removers - Premium-performance protein and starch stain removers (blood, grass, wine)
Did You Know?
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one bottle of 100 oz. 2X concentrated petroleum-based laundry detergent with Seventh Generation's 100 oz. 2X concentrated plant-derived product, we could save 370,000 barrels of oil, enough to heat and cool 21,200 U.S. homes for a year!
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and
environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.