Borlind Of Germany Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate (7 x 2 ml Vials)
Annemarie Borlind's LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate provides a little extra moisture for special situation, for example, exposure to drying central heating, a visit to the solarium etc. Annemarie Borlind's LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate ensures intensive moisturizing and also increases the natural ability of the skin to bind moisture. Annemarie Borlind's LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate minimizes the feeling of tautness and helps to reduce fine lines. Even after only one application of Annemarie Borlind's LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate, the skin feels wonderfully soft and smooth. Annemarie Borlind's LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate is a facial moisturizer treatment that provides a wealth of potent natural ingredients for intensive moisture replenishment. Annemarie Borlind's LL Regeneration Moisturizing Concentrate is for dry, poorly moisturized skin over 30.
LL Regeneration Series
Replenishing, Restorative, Rejuvenating
- Promotes cell renewal
- Smoothes wrinkles
- Replenishes moisture and oil
- Strengthens skins resistance to ageing
- Stimulates cell regeneration and renewal with the LL Bio-Complex
- Restores skin's moisture-binding ability with panthenol, sorbitol, and shea butter
- Strengthens skin and protects against free radical damage and ageing with coneflower extract, rose water, and echinacea
- Nourishes and rejuvenates with valuable botanical oils such as squalane, and sesame oil
- Repairs environmentally-caused ageing with Vitamin E
- Tones and maintains elasticity with witch hazel and St. John's wort
- Calms and soothes with sage, chamomile, calendula
- Bio-Complex - Synergistic combination of ingredients proven to promote cell renewal
- Calendula - Calms inflammation and irritation, supports cell renewal
- Chamomile - Soothes and calms irritation
- Coneflower - Strengthens resistance to environmental damage
- Rose Water - Strengthens, has antiseptic properties
- Sage - Tones, heals, has antiseptic properties
- Sesame Oil - Replenishes. nourishes, smoothes, and cares for skin
- Shea Butter - Balances skin, supports cell renewal, smoothes skin
- St. John's Wort Oil - stimulates cell renewal, firms, refines
- Witch Hazel - Tones, stimulates, disinfects
Beautiful Skin - More Than Nature's Gift
Annemarie Börlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Börlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
Borlind's unique commitment to purity, beauty, and clinically proven results have resulted in skin, body, and hair care products that are world renowned. Beginning a daily beauty regimen with Annemarie Börlind is easy.
From the Bounty of Nature
The natural protective layer of our body, the skin, is continually subject to stress. Environmental, physical, and psychological influences, as well as the natural aging process all play a part. The effects of such influences can most clearly be seen on the face, neck, décolleté, and hands. To enable these exposed and particularly sensitive skin areas to remain beautiful as long as possible, extra care and protection are needed. Optimal skin care success can only be achieved through a systematic program designed for the specific type of skin and offering a complete range of products necessary for daily care - cleansing and protecting - as well as special and intensive treatments.
Why Are Natural Ingredients Better?
It is preferable to select products with ingredients derived from natural, rather than synthetic, sources since they are usually more compatible with the skin. Because they are, natural ingredients are better able to penetrate the dermal layer, rather than simply staying on the dead surface layer.
The Börlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double-blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in clinical studies.