Organic Peppermint Essential Oil by Aura Cacia
Peppermint Essential Oil- Aromatherapy Uses, Recipes & more
Essential oils may well be the ultimate gift from nature. Made from the aromatic essences of plants, they have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them. Explore the many essential oils offered by Aura Cacia that can help you achieve physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
Peppermint - Peppermint has a powerful, sweet, menthol aroma which, when inhaled undiluted, can make the eyes water and the sinuses tingle. Aromatherapy benefits: vitalizing, refreshing, cooling.
Saftey Tips for Essential Oils
* Always read and follow all label warnings and cautions.
* Keep oils tightly closed and out of reach of children.
* Never ingest essential oils.
* Don't use undiluted oils on your skin. Dilute oils with vegetable oils, one to three drops per tablespoon.
* Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes.
* Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin of your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
* If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using oil immediately.
100% Organic Essential Oil
About Aura Cacia
Add the simple pleasures of aromatherapy to your everyday life with Aura Cacia’s unparalleled selection of essential oils and ready-to-use skin care products. Create a relaxing, spa-like setting in your own home with Aura Cacia products – formulated from 100% pure essential oils, to provide true aromatherapy benefits for the mind, body, and spirit.
5398 31st Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.