Ashwagandha Stress Stamina and Healthy Aging Highest Potency by Savesta
Savesta - Ashwagandha Stress Stamina and Healthy Aging Highest Potency - 60 Vegetarian Capsules Formerly Ayurceutics
Savesta Ashwaganda is a full-spectrum, high-potency extract of Ashwagandha that helps manage normal daily stress. The primary Ayurvedic herb for rejuvenation and general vitality.
Living with stress is part of living in today’s world. Stress is your body’s natural response to everyday physical, emotional and environmental demands. You can’t avoid this stress altogether, but using Avesta Ashwagandha, combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle changes, can help minimize its negative effects.
Helps to manage normal daily stress
Supports healthy aging and brain function
The Science of Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is renowned as an herbal adaptogen. In the Indian Ayurvedic tradition it is used as a Rasayana, a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against aging and challenging environmental factors. Ashwagandha root has been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative damage caused by exposure to stressors.
- Ashwagandha reduced the number of neurons damaged due to oxidative stress by 80% — an effect attributed to protection against stress-induced free radicals in key areas of the brain.
- In animals administered Ashwagandha, researchers found significant protection against the negative effects of chronic stress on memory, mood, sexual behavior, immune function, and antioxidant levels in the brain.
- In a placebo-controlled study, men and women given an extract of Ashwagandha root showed improved mental skills by performing better in reaction times, mental arithmetic and logical deductions.
- Ashwagandha has also demonstrated benefits in signs of aging. In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study in healthy men aged 50-59 years, red blood cell counts and hemoglobin level were significantly increased, the decrease in nail calcium was significantly less, the erythrocyte sedimentation rate significantly decreased, and while the seated stature of the subjects significantly improved, 71.4% subjectively reported improvements in their sexual performance.
Care for the Environment
As a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.
In Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti. Ashwagandha is used for general health, managing stress and to enhance physical and mental stamina. It can also have numerous balancing benefits for the Doshas.
All Avesta products feature:
- Vegetarian capsules and tablets with no animal-derived ingredients
- Extraction using only pure water & alcohol, not toxic solvents
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Organic cotton stuffing
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
- Bottles are BPA free
Guide To Being Well - Stress Reducers & Energizers
- Relaxing music
- Connecting with others
- Daily meditation
- Adequate sleep
- Soothing baths and massages
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Regular breaks from work
- A healthy diet
- Regular exercise
Adaptogen: An herb that increases overall resistance to all types of stress.
Ashwagandha (ahsh-wah-gonda): Sometimes called the Indian Ginseng, the root is used for general health and is considered to be one of the most beneficial of all Indian herbs.
Ayurceutics (ahyur-soo-tics): The science of being well.
Ayurveda (ahyur-vay-duh): One of the world’s first systems of total health and wellness dating back over 4,000 years.
Extract: A concentrated powder made from plants and herbs.
For maximum effectiveness, our produt is 15 times more concentrated than Ashwagandha root.
Maltodextrin: A natural substance derived from non-GMO corn; used in small amounts to adjust the concentration of withanolides.
Prakruti (pra-kru-tee): The inherent balance of the Doshas most beneficial to one’s life.
Silicon dioxide: A natural mineral used to keep our Ashwagandha dry.
Standardized: A process that guarantees every capsule contains the same amount of active plant compounds.
Withanolides (with-ano-lides): A group of active plant compounds in Ashwagandha thought responsible for some of its benefits.
Take 1 (500 mg) capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Best results are achieved after 30 days. Not to be taken during pregnancy; nor combined with anticoagulants, antidepressants, sedatives, narcotics, anti-anxiety agents, thyroid medication, hypoglycemic agents, or diuretics.If nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Southern California, renaissance herbs is a leading manufacturer of high potency ayurvedic herbal extracts. Renaissance has developed new concepts and production protocols for increasing the purity and concentration of the active ingredients in each herbal extract while maintaining sensitivity to the full-spectrum benefits. These herbal extracts, previously only available to the supplement industry, are now brought to consumers everywhere with ayurceutics premium ayurvedic herbal supplements.
9601 Owensmouth Avenue, Unit 28