EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Adrenaplex - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Adrenaplex supports healthy adrenal gland function and manages fatigue. The adrenal glands help the body fight against stress and fatigue, and are responsible for controlling stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. Adrenaplex contains key nutrients essential for healthy adrenal gland function, including highly absorbable freeze-dried adrenal extract, L-Tyrosine, Licorice Extract, Vitamin C, and many other important nutrients that help revitalize the adrenal gland.
Adrenaplex - How It Works
The adrenal gland requires intake of specific nutrients in order to maintain healthy secretion of key hormones involved with the body’s stress response, including adrenaline and cortisone. Additional supportive nutrients for energy and stress resistance make Adrenaplex an excellent daily supplement to revitalize the adrenal gland and improve the body’s response to stress.
- Vitamin C - Adrenal glands are rich in vitamin C. During stressful events, they secrete this antioxidant vitamin which may act as protection against oxidative stress.
- DHEA - DHEA is a hormone synthesized in the adrenal glands. Supplementation with DHEA has been shown to improve energy and vitality, especially in women who need extra adrenal support.
- L-tyrosine - The amino acid L-tyrosine helps the body resist the negative effects of stress.
- Licorice - Licorice prevents the breakdown of adrenal hormones, making them more available to the body.
- Pregnenolone - Pregnenolone is a natural hormone produced by the adrenal glands. It is a precursor (building block) for other hormones such as DHEA.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) - Pyridoxal-5-phosphate plays a role in the formation of neurotransmitters, including serotonin and dopamine, which play a role in mood and emotion.
- Adrenal Extract - Glandular ingredients from animal sources, such as adrenal extract, contain naturally occurring hormones and nutrients which can support human glandular function.
- Pantothenic acid - Pantothenic acid Pantothenic acid plays an important role in cellular energy production and in the metabolism of energy from fats.
- Rehmannia root - Rehmannia root extract was used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a tonic, and to increase energy. This herb contains a compound called catalpol which helps stimulate production of adrenal hormones. It has been noted to aid in regulating the activity of the adrenal cortex by promoting the function of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis and the release of steroid hormones.
EuroPharma Adrenaplex Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any caffeine in Adrenaplex?
No, Adrenaplex is a caffeine-free formula, and is not a stimulant. Its combination of ingredients simply help the body and mind respond to stresses and fatigue throughout the day.
Should I be concerned about the licorice in Adrenaplex?
While some individuals with blood pressure concerns may want to avoid high dose licorice extracts, generally speaking, licorice extracts at lower levels (like the extract in Adrenaplex) do not adversely affect blood pressure.
Where do you get your adrenal extracts from?
The adrenal extract is from a bovine source. The cattle are raised in Argentina.
Is the adrenal extract derived just the adrenal gland or is it derived from multi-glandular sources (heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, etc)?
This is a pure adrenal extract. There are no other glandular ingredients added to it.
Can you please provide more details on the purity and testing of the adrenal extract?
The animals used to provide the raw materials are examined before slaughter to ensure they are healthy and suitable for use in a food product. The adrenal glands are dried and the powder is both chemically and microbiologically tested. The supplier provides us with documentation assuring the raw material meets specifications. They also do additional, third party testing on finished products to confirm the information provided by the vendor. Their manufacturing facility is registered with both the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What is rehmannia?
Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) or Di Huang is an herb native to northern China. The roots are the beneficial parts of the plant. It is considered a warming herb and a tonic (intended to restore or invigorate) and is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to tone the blood and restore energy.
Should Adrenaplex be taken with meals or on an empty stomach?
Whether to take Adrenaplex with meals or on an empty stomach is a matter of individual preference. Occasionally, some mild stomach upset or nausea may be experienced, in which case they suggest taking this product with food.
The adrenal glands are actually two glands in one. Sitting on top of each kidney, the inner gland is known as the adrenal medulla, while the outer gland is the adrenal cortex. The medulla produces adrenalin. The cortex produces cortisone. The function of the adrenal gland is crucial to how our bodies respond to stress, as the hormones it secretes are what cause the physical changes needed to respond to emergency situations. However, a high-stress life can leave the adrenal glands in need of extra support and nutrition.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!