EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Dyflaminol Healthy Inflammation Response - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Dyflaminol encourages healthy inflammation response. Dyflaminol combines BCM-95 high absorption curcumin with two potent, standardized herbal extracts - BosPure boswellia and ginger - to provide optimal suport for a healthy inflammation response throughout the body. DLPA enhances brain endorphin activity, which plays an important role in pain relief.
EuroPharm Dyflaminol - How it Works:
Dyflaminol combines three herbal extract – ginger, curcumin and boswellia – known for their ability to support a healthy inflammation repsonse with DLPA, an amino acid which acts in a unique way to promote mood.
- DLPA - DL-phenylalanine is an amino acid consisting of equal parts D-phenylalanine and L-phenylalanine. D-phenylalanine inhibits the breakdown of compounds called enkephalins. Enkephalins are associated with positive mood and have been shown to relieve occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse. L-phenylalanine is converted into tyrosine, which in turn is used to produce the brain chemicals norepinephrine and dopamine.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) - Clinically tested boswellia (BosPure) helps modulate the activity of the enzyme 5-LOX (lipoxygenase). A compound (beta boswellic acid) found in boswellia which interferes with its beneficial activity has been removed, greatly increasing the effectiveness of this extract.
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa) - Curcumin, a compound found in the spice turmeric, supports multiple pathways in the body and is a potent antioxidant. Some of these benefits include; immune system modulation, protection from oxidative stress, and support for a healthy inflammation response. The specialized extract in this formula has up to 10 times the absorption of standard curcumin extracts.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - Ginger contains beneficial compounds called gingerols. Research has shown that one mechanism of action is to modulate the both the LOX (lipoxygenase) and the COX (cyclooxygenase) pathways.
EuroPharma Dyflaminol Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the BosPure in Dyflaminol screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid?
Because while most boswellic acids are associated with positive benefits, beta-boswellic acid is pro-inflammatory. Keeping it to less than 20% doubles the effectiveness of BosPure® boswellia.
What is the difference between Dyflaminol and Arthocin?
Dyflaminol is an excellent all-purpose supplement to support more immediate benefits. The combination and level of ingredients in Arthocin – especially given its high levels of Devil’s Claw and Indian Gooseberry – is intended to support joint structure and lubrication.
How does the BCM-95 curcumin in Dyflaminol compare to other curcumin and turmeric products?
The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, we provide this information as a service to our customers.
- Plain curcumin 95% compared to turmeric delivers 20 to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
- BCM-95 Curcumin has been proven to deliver 8 to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
- Therefore, when compared gram per gram, BCM-95 Curcumin delivers 8 to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin 95% and 160 to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.
Can Dyflaminol and Curamin be taken together? What would be the benefits?
Dyflaminol and Curamin can be used together, though many consumers choose to use one or the other due to the great similarity of ingredients.
Ginger has been used in Indian and Chinese traditional medicine for thousands of years. The botanical name for Ginger - Zingiber officinale - comes from the Sanskrit word singabera, which means 'shaped like a horn' (referring to the antler-like rhizome, or underground stem). In the 1800s bartenders in England kept shakers of powdered ginger spice available for their customers to sprinkle into their drinks. Tradition has it that this practice was the origin of ginger ale.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!