Organic Blue Agave Flavored Syrup by Wholesome Sweeteners
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave Cinnamon Flavored Syrup - 11.75 oz. (333g)
Cinnamon's spicy warmth with its sweet, mild fragrance is blended perfectly with Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Raw Blue Agave. Excellent in coffee, waffles, toast and gingerbread. Produced from organically grown Blue Agave with perfectly balanced organic cinnamon flavoring.
- Sweet, mild syrup is 25% sweeter than sugar (so you use less)
- A perfect multi-purpose sweetener. Try it in beverages, baked goods, glazes and sauces
- Glycemic Index of 39 or less: Natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike
- Non-crystallizing and quick dissolving
- Specially produced at low temperatures and lightly filtered for a full, natural flavor
Perfect for cinnamon lovers and raw food enthusiasts, this amber nectar has a distinct, delicious flavor that enhances both sweet and savory recipes.
- Some chefs prefer to replace sugar in recipes with a 75% measure of blue agave syrup for every full measure of sugar, then adjust to taste.
- Reduce other liquids in the recipe by 1/3rd.
- Cook lower and slower: reduce the baking temperature by 25°F and add a few minutes to the timer. (In some cases, as little as 10 minutes; in others, longer.)
Excellent in coffee, waffles, toast and gingerbread.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (30mL)
Servings per container: 8
|Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Fat Cal. 0
|Total Fat 0 g
|Sat. Fat 0 g
|Trans Fat 0 g
|Sodium 0 mg
|Total Carb. 32 g
|Sugars 32 g
|Protein 0 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Organic Raw Blue Agave Syrup, Organic Cinnamon Flavor
Storage: While Wholesome Sweeteners recommend storing Organic Cinnamon Flavored Agave syrup with the lid tightly closed and in a cool, dark environment, refrigeration is optional. The recommended shelf life is 2 years from the opening date, but Wholesome Sweeteners have never met anyone who needed to test that limit. It's too delicious to last so long!
About Wholesome Sweeteners
Wholesome Sweeteners, formed in 2001, is the nation’s leading provider of sustainable, environmentally and ethically responsible, great tasting sweeteners. They specialize in supplying Organic, Fairtrade Certified, Non-GMO Verified sugars, syrups, and honeys, all made from nature’s best resources. Wholesome Sweeteners, headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, employs almost fifty people and sources sweeteners in seven countries around the globe.
Wholesome Sweeteners pioneered the Fairtrade certification process for sugar and honey in North America. Since launching the first Fairtrade sugar and honey in America in 2005 and 2008 respectively, Wholesome Sweeteners has paid more than $8.5 million in social premiums to benefit Fairtrade partners, farming and beekeeping cooperatives in the developing world. We thank you for purchasing Wholesome Sweeteners products. Together, with your help, we are making the world a sweeter place!
8016 Highway 90-A
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.