Organic Blue Agave Flavored Syrup by Wholesome Sweeteners
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave Strawberry Flavored Syrup - 11.75 (333g)
Tease your tastebuds with this sweet, strawberry-flavored Organic Raw Blue Agave is blended perfectly with our Organic Raw Blue Agave. Perfect as a topping ice cream, for strawberry lemonade, and in home made salad dressings. Produced from organically grown Blue Agave with perfectly balanced organic stawberry flavoring.
- Sweet, mild syrup is 25% sweeter than sugar (so you use less)
- A perfect multi-purpose sweetener. Try it in beverages, baked goods, glazes and sauces
- Glycemic Index of 39 or less: Natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike
- Non-crystallizing and quick dissolving
- Specially produced at low temperatures and lightly filtered for a full, natural flavor
Perfect for cinnamon lovers and raw food enthusiasts, this amber nectar has a distinct, delicious flavor that enhances both sweet and savory recipes.
- Some chefs prefer to replace sugar in recipes with a 75% measure of blue agave syrup for every full measure of sugar, then adjust to taste.
- Reduce other liquids in the recipe by 1/3rd.
- Cook lower and slower: reduce the baking temperature by 25°F and add a few minutes to the timer. (In some cases, as little as 10 minutes; in others, longer.)
Perfect as a topping ice cream, for strawberry lemonade, and in home made salad dressings.
Serving size: 2 Tablespoons (30mL)
Servings per container: 8
|Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Fat Cal. 0
|Total Fat 0 g
|Sat. Fat 0 g
|Trans Fat 0 g
|Sodium 0 mg
|Total Carb. 32 g
|Sugars 32 g
|Protein 0 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Organic Raw Blue Agave Syrup, Organic Strawberry Flavor
Storage: While Wholesome Sweeteners recommend storing Organic Strawberry Flavored Agave syrup with the lid tightly closed and in a cool, dark environment, refrigeration is optional. The recommended shelf life is 2 years from the opening date, but Wholesome Sweeteners have never met anyone who needed to test that limit. It's too delicious to last so long!
About Wholesome Sweeteners
Wholesome Sweeteners' mission is to supply only the finest organic and natural sugar products from ethically and environmentally responsible growers and manufacturers; to provide consumers with the choice of safe, flavorful, organic and natural sugars that are produced with respect for the environment, human welfare, food safety and the health and nutritional needs of consumers' families; to be the premier supplier of added-value natural and organic sweeteners to retail, foodservice and industrial food manufacturing markets of North America.
8016 Highway 90-A
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
This syrup is awesome...tast fantastic on pancakes