Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc with L-Glutamic Acid - 250 Tablets
Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc with L-Glutamic Acid is a Dietary Supplement. The Zinc to Calcium and Magnesium ratio is essential for maximum synergistic utilization. Glutamic acid creates the optimum pH for the absorption of these minerals. Calcium, magnesium and zinc are three of the most important minerals that the body requires to maintain good health.
Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the body, is necessary in order to maintain strong, healthy bones. 98 percent of calcium is found in the bones while the other 2 percent are used to support other vital body functions.
While Magnesium assists calcium in forming strong, healthy bones and teeth, Magnesium is also an important mineral involved in over 300 enzyme functions. In addition, Magnesium is essential in assisting the transfer of nerve impulses, detoxifcation, and energy production.
Zinc is another element/nutrient involved in over 300 enzyme functions, making it a very important biological element. Most important, however, Zinc plays a vital role in supporting the immune system.
Not only is L-Glutamic acid a flavor enhancer, but it also helps the body more efficiently utilize and digest important nutrients like those listed above. The L-Glutamic acid found in Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc makes this supplement more effective for just that reason.
About Country Life
Welcome to Country Life Vitamins, a leader in the field of nutrition for over 36 years. Country Life Vitamins
has extended its family of companies to include Biochem, Desert Essence , Long Life Teas and Iron-Tek Nutrition,
their partners in health and beauty. Today's health focus is on self-improvement, wellness and self-care
trends. Being the very best in today's highly competitive world requires continuous renewal and Country Life is
committed to these beliefs. From factory to you, Country Life's concerns are for health, the environment and
quality of life. With unrelenting attention to product quality, scientific research, customer service and customer
needs, Country Life Vitamins supplies an extensive product line which is available in better health food stores
nationally and distributed worldwide. Country Life's superior formulations are carefully designed to meet every
customer's nutritional requirements from infancy through maturity. On the cutting edge of therapeutic
nutrition, the Biochem series includes Nutritional Therapeutic Formulations, designed for specific physiological
support. All Biochem formulations are the result of extensive research in biochemistry and the latest in
nutritional science, providing some of the most up-to-date and innovative formulas available anywhere. The synergy
of Country Life's advanced formulas creates a total effect far greater than the use of any one nutrient.
Country Life is pleased to provide the most innovative and effective personal care and beauty products for
today's health-conscious lifestyles.
Country Life Vitamins is pleased to provide the most innovative and effective personal care and beauty products
for today's health-conscious lifestyles. Country Life's Desert Essence line was the first Tea Tree Oil
company in America and offers a purist approach to therapeutic natural beauty with every product. Desert Essence
continues to expand into new categories and offers facial, oral, hair and body care products with shea butter,
jojoba oil and aromatherapy oils and our newest addition of Desert Essence Organics.
Long Life Teas follows the philosophy of ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine by blending balance and harmony in
every delicious cup. You can enjoy a wide variety of special blends, including organic herbal teas, organic black
and white teas, and superb organic chai and green teas.Biochem Sports and Fitness products are developed by using
scientific principles, sports physiology and training expertise to deliver the highest-quality fitness programs to
maximize the benefits of your workout. Using the most innovative formulas available, Country Life can produce the
most up-to-date and effective products on the market today. All Biochem formulas represent the pinnacle in sports
Iron-Tek Advanced Performance Nutrition provides nutritional supplements to support the body-builder's state
of mind and body. Iron-Tek formulas utilize ingredients that have undergone extensive research and development to
ensure that their products help you achieve maximum results.In the future as in the past, Country Life will
continue to maintain the ideals and high standards which have kept Country Life Vitamins at the forefront of the
health products community. So when it comes to your health, choose the best, Country Life Vitamins nutritional
supplements - where nature meets science!