Pitcher Filter Drinking Water 2 Quarts Level 2 PIT-1 by Culligan
Culligan Pitcher Water Filter System 2 Quarts (PIT-1)
Culligan's Water Pitcher is a convenient and cost effective way of treating tap water to reduce bad taste and odor. Culligan's Water Pitcher fits in most refrigerator doors. The Water Filter System comes with one 2 quart pitcher and a filter cartridge. Each cartridge lasts for 2 months or 50 gallons of water. On the lid is a built-in filter replacement indicator. Easy to store and easy to pour, the culligan drinking water pitcher filter is the perfect solution for great-tasting water at an economical price. For pennies a gallon, stay hydrated with Culligan!
A Culligan drinking water system may quickly become your favorite appliance in the kitchen. Because no other solution else offers the refreshing, healthy benefits like the clean, fresh water you get from a Culligan drinking water system. It’s pure convenience.
Culligan’s patented water filtration technology can be customized to reduce impurities* in your water like chlorine, lead, radium, and cysts, leaving you with nothing but clean, healthy Culligan water. And with better tasting water always available, you and your family will drink more water, helping everyone feel healthier.
* Impurities are not necessarily in your water.
- 2-quart pitcher fits in most refrigerator doors
- Built-in filter replacement indicator on lid
- Ergonomically designed handle for easy pouring
- Spout cover prevents transfer of refrigerator odors into the pitcher
- 2-year limited warranty
- Cartridge Capacity: 50 gallons
- Space saving design
- One Culligan PIT-1 water pitcher
- One PR-1 filter cartridge
- Filter change reminder sticker
Activated Carbon and Ion Exchange Resin Reduces
- Bad Taste & Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Particulate Class VI
Benefits - Clear, Clean Refreshing Water For:
- Drinking and cooking
- Coffee, tea and juice
- Infant formula
- Campsite, office and dorm
How much water should I drink each day?
Water is critical in regulating all body organs and temperature, and dissolving solids and moving nutrients throughout the body. Because water is naturally low in sodium, has no fat, cholesterol or caffeine and isn't flushed straight through the body like many other beverages, it's the natural solution to help reach your body’s daily fluid quota.
How much water should you consume?
Most adults need eight to twelve 8-ounce glasses of water or fluids daily, but needs vary by activity level, health circumstances (including pregnancy) and even by age. For example, a 60-pound child would need a minimum of at least 30 ounces of water a day, or about three to four glasses. But a 180-pound man would need about 90 ounces of water a day or about 11-12 glasses. And people may need more water as they age, since thirst signals may become dull, activity levels decline and prescription drugs may dehydrate their bodies further.
What are the environmentally-friendly benefits of Culligan drinking water?
A Culligan drinking water system and Culligan bottled water offer two environmentally-friendly alternatives to single-serve bottled drinking water that can benefit the environment in a number of ways:
- Clean up landfills – your entire family will drink fewer single-serve bottles of water and canned drinks, preventing thousands of those single-serve bottles and cans from ending up in landfills
- Lower emissions – by drinking fewer single-serve bottles of water and canned beverages, you help reduce the emissions required to manufacture and deliver those bottles
- Save oil – less single-serve bottles of water and beverage cans means less oil needed to produce those bottles
- Recycle – Culligan recycles every 5 gallon (18.9 liter) bottle used, saving even more landfill space, emissions and oil
What is filtered water?
Filtered water is water that has gone through filters to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste and odor as well as microorganisms, such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Filtering water involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped – allowing the clean water to pass through.
- Unwrap filter cartridge and soak in a glass of clean water for 15 minutes.
- Wash and rinse the pitcher and its parts. NOT DISHWASHER SAFE.
- Assemble the pitcher (detailed instructions inside - check out PDF)
- Fill the reservoir with cold tap water and set the pitcher aside. Filtered water will collect in the bottom of the pitcher. Replace lid on pitcher.
- Set the filter change reminder on the lid to read two months from when you start using the pitcher filter.
Culligan was founded in 1936 by Emmett Culligan, an entrepreneur who introduced the world to soft water in 1921.
Following in the innovative footsteps of its founder, Culligan has emerged as the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 70 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems.
As the world’s water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of our customers. Simply stated, we believe that better water will make life better for you and your family.
Today we offer the most technologically advanced, state-of-the-art water filtration products available. Our entire line of water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, and whole-house filtration systems set the standard in the water treatment industry.
In addition to standing at the forefront of water treatment technology, our network of Culligan Dealers and Service Technicians are the largest in the world. With over 800 Culligan dealers in over 90 countries, we are without question the world’s water experts.
9399 West Higgins Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
i love this filter, i have one ,and i am on this site to buy another one, the level two filtering is great, if your really in-to what is and get in-to your water... recommend buy =)