Hand Held Showerhead with Massage HSH-C135 by Culligan
Culligan Hand-Held Filtered Shower Head with Massage (HSH-C135)
A better shower with better water with Culligan's Filtered Showerhead. Enjoy softer, cleaner skin and hair! The package includes one HSH-C135 showerhead, one WHR-140 shower filter, 5 ft. metal shower hose, mounting bracket, teflon tape, filter change reminder sticker and instructions. Easy to install shower filter fits inside showerhead and reduces chlorine and sulfur odor. Cartridge life is 6 months or 10,000 gallons. Hand-Held Filtered Showerhead is easy to install with no tools needed. A 5-function massage head soothes tired, aching muscles and reduces tension. Comes with a 5-year limited warranty. Has a chrome finish and an anti-clog rubber spray nozzle.
Culligan's Shower Filters line of in-line and filtered showerheads reduce chlorine, scale, and sulfur odor to help prevent dry, itchy skin and scalp, and chlorine damage to color-treated hair. Culligan's entire line of sediment filters, shower filters and drinking water pitchers are the perfect choice for your home, apartment, condo, dorm room, or anywhere you want to enjoy cleaner water.
- Chlorine - 97%
- Sulfur Odor
* The term 'bacteriostatic' indicates that the system limits the passage or growth of bacteria that may already exist in the incoming water. It does not mean that the water leaving the system is safer than the water entering the system.
- Patented filter media reduces chlorine from your shower
- Filter helps prevent dry, itchy skin and scalp by reducing impurities and chlorine damage to color-treated hair
- Filter helps prevent inhaling of and absorption of chlorine during hot showers
- Massage head soothes tired, aching muscles and reduces tension
- Reduction of sulfur odor creates a fresher shower experience
- Reduction of scale helps keep the shower cleaner
- Clear, filtered water leaves you refreshed and cleaner than ever!
5 Spray Setting
- Full Body Spray - for maximum water coverage
- Soft Rain Spray - for gentle water delivery
- Invigorating Pulse - for an energizing muscle massage
- Full Body Spray/Rain Combo - for ultimate relaxation
- Full Body Spray/Pulse Combo - for all-over warmth with massage
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for Hand Held Showerhead, Model HSH-C135:
Installs on any standard 1/2” threaded shower arm
Functions only with shower filter cartridge in place; see insert procedure below
- Remove existing showerhead from shower arm by turning counterclockwise.
- Clean any debris that may be present on the threaded pipe.
- Wrap included Teflon tape tightly around shower pipe threads.
- Place mounting bracket on shower arm and tighten by hand turning clockwise.
- If additional tightening is necessary, use a soft cloth on the nut to protect the finish and then tighten with a wrench.
- Insert one black rubber washer (included) into the smaller threaded end of the shower hose and attach hose to the mounting bracket.
- Insert remaining black rubber washer (included) into the larger threaded end of the shower hose and attach to the threaded end of the showerhead handle.
- Position showerhead in mounting bracket, test system for leaks and tighten fittings as needed.
CARTRIDGE INSERTION PROCEDURE for Filter Cartridge, Model WHR-140:
- Hold the handle of the showerhead firmly in one hand. With other hand, turn the ribbed ring behind the face counterclockwise to unscrew.
- Grasp white filter cartridge and pull cartridge up and to the side to remove.
- REMOVE STICKER FROM BOTH SIDES OF CARTRIDGE BEFORE INSTALLING. Place new filter cartridge into position by pushing cartridge down into cavity until seated.
- Align threads until faceplate clicks into cavity, then turn entire faceplate clockwise until secure.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit. Do not pull on showerhead or use showerhead or shower arm for support. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device may not necessarily be in your water.
Caution: Filter must be protected against freezing which can cause cracking of the filter and water leakage. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives such as chlorine bleach, cleaning fluids or abrasive pads to clean the showerhead.
Culligan was founded in 1936 by Emmett Culligan, an entrepreneur who introduced the world to soft water in 1921.
Following in the innovative footsteps of its founder, Culligan has emerged as the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 70 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems.
As the world’s water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of our customers. Simply stated, we believe that better water will make life better for you and your family.
Today we offer the most technologically advanced, state-of-the-art water filtration products available. Our entire line of water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, and whole-house filtration systems set the standard in the water treatment industry.
In addition to standing at the forefront of water treatment technology, our network of Culligan Dealers and Service Technicians are the largest in the world. With over 800 Culligan dealers in over 90 countries, we are without question the world’s water experts.
9399 West Higgins Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Easy to install and my hair & skin feels softer.