In-Line Shower Filter White ISH-100 by Culligan
Culligan Inline Shower Filter (ISH-100)
Package includes one ISH-100 Shower Filter plus WHP-140 Cartridge is included. Also comes with Teflon tape and filter change reminder sticker. Culligan In-Line Shower Filter fit standard 1/2" Thread shower heads. Reduces the effects of chlorine and sulfur odor for a more enjoyable shower. Its easy to install (no tools required) and change the filter. Also has a 1-year warranty. Remember to change filter regularly! Each Cartridge Filter life is 6 months or 10,000 gallons. In Line Shower Filter is a Level 2 for Extra Filtration. Culligan entire line of sediment filters, shower filters and drinking water pitchers are the perfect choice for your home, apartment, condo, dorm room, or anywhere you want to enjoy cleaner water.
- Chlorine - 97%
- Sulfur Odor
* The term 'bacteriostatic' indicates that the system limits the passage or growth of bacteria that may already exist in the incoming water. It does not mean that the water leaving the system is safer than the water entering the system.
A refreshing shower is something we all look forward to every day and sometimes more than once a day. Now that you’ll be showering in filtered water, your shower experience will be even more enjoyable!
- Chlorine is an irritant. Your Culligan™ In-Line Shower Filter reduces the Chlorine that may be present in your water.
- Depending on your water source, you may notice the odor of sulfur in your shower water. We can all agree that the smell of “rotten eggs” is not something we hope to experience in our daily shower! Your Culligan™ In-Line Shower Filter reduces this odor for a fresher shower.*
- The patented filter media used in your Culligan™ In-Line Shower Filter reduces the build-up of scale.*
- Your filtered showerhead helps to prevent dry, itchy skin and scalp by reducing the impurities found in some water. It also helps prevent chlorine damage to hair texture and helps.
* As tested by KDF Fluid Treatment,Inc.
Showerhead NOT Included!
Instructions- Install on standard 1/2-inch threaded shower arm.
- Remove existing showerhead from shower pipe by turning
- Clean any debris that may be present on the threaded pipe.
- Wrap 3 layers of included Teflon® tape tightly around shower pipe threads.
- Attach Culligan® In-Line Shower Filter to the shower by hand. Screw on the Culligan® In-Line Shower Filter until the filter is secure (approximately three revolutions). DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN! If your shower arm is too short, you can remove the cartridge and cap then screw the filter base into the shower arm. Once the filter base is in place you can replace
the cartridge and cap.
- Wrap three layers of Teflon® tape around the threads on the outlet end of the Culligan® In-Line Shower Filter.
- Install your showerhead and hand tighten.
- Check for leaks and tighten as needed. Flush the cartridge for five minutes to remove all carbon fines.
CARTRIDGE CHANGE PROCEDURE for Filter Cartridge, Model WHR-140:
- Manually unscrew the shower filter cap from the shower filter base.
- Grasp white filter cartridge and pull cartridge up and to the side to remove.
- Place new filter cartridge into position by pushing cartridge down into cavity until seated
- Replace the shower filter cap. Flush cartridge with water for five minutes to remove any loose carbon fines.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit. Do not pull on showerhead or use showerhead or shower arm for support. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device may not necessarily be in your water.
Caution: Filter must be protected against freezing which can cause cracking of the filter and water leakage. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives such as chlorine bleach, cleaning fluids or abrasive pads to clean the showerhead.
Culligan was founded in 1936 by Emmett Culligan, an entrepreneur who introduced the world to soft water in 1921.
Following in the innovative footsteps of its founder, Culligan has emerged as the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 70 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems.
As the world’s water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of our customers. Simply stated, we believe that better water will make life better for you and your family.
Today we offer the most technologically advanced, state-of-the-art water filtration products available. Our entire line of water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, and whole-house filtration systems set the standard in the water treatment industry.
In addition to standing at the forefront of water treatment technology, our network of Culligan Dealers and Service Technicians are the largest in the world. With over 800 Culligan dealers in over 90 countries, we are without question the world’s water experts.
9399 West Higgins Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.