Ark Naturals - Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers - 90 Wafers
Why does my dog eat grass? Green food phytonutrients - Nature’s “green miracles” are what your dog or cat seeks. Wild animals as well as domestic animals rely on an intuitive sense to maintain their health and well-being. Throughout history green grasses have been known to contain virtually every vitamin, mineral and trace element known to man. As a supplement, grass provides an extraordinary selection of nutrients essential for life itself.
Heating and processing of commercial pet food destroy many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your pet needs. Ark Naturals Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers contains powerful “live” whole food phytonutrients that support your dog’s health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements. Ark Naturals Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers taste great, is low calorie and is made in the USA!
Reasons to Choose Ark Naturals Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that support your dog's health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/grass also help your dog's system naturally produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).
- Barley Grass source of calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa Grass source of chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium are important antioxidants that nutritionally help support healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
- Wheat Free, Glten Free, Yeast Free, Sugar Free. Non Irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
About Ark Naturals, Natural Products for Pets
Ark Naturals provides the most complete, all-natural product line currently available on the market today. Ark's products include 'Wellness' products that give your pets the vital nutrition missing in commercial pet foods and 'Remedy' products that help to solve common pet related problems.
Their goal is to address the care needs of companion animals by formulating a line of products, using only the finest human grade raw materials. Their products are formulated by professionals and are based on the best and most accurate science available at this time. They pledge to continue their efforts to not only produce the leading line of pet care nutraceuticals, but to be aware that the pursit of scientific data regarding preventative health care is a continuing process.
In recognizing that scientists will provide them with new and continuing insight, they know they need to remain open-minded and flexible to be able to continue to formulate the finest line of pet care nutraceuticals.