BifoViden ID Relief of Minor Intestinal Irritation by Metagenics
Metagenics BifoViden ID is a non-dairy probiotic supplement featuring 15 billion live organisms of a symbiotic, strain-identified blend of Bifidobacterium lactis and Streptococcus thermophilus.
- Promotes a healthy microbial balance in the large intestine.
- Relieves minor intestinal irritation and supports normal instestinal motility.
- Addresses certain recurring intestinal concerns by positively influencing intestinal immune cells and cytokine balance.
- Delivers multiple strains of complementary probiotics with established health benefits.
- Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with the assurance of potency.
- Guaranteed to provide no less than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
One capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silica, and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. Contains: milk, soy.
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Top brand. Essential for my intestinal health. Wish the price was less though.