Aloha Bay - Scented Trip Light Jar Candle Holiday Spirit - 1.2 oz.
- Manufacturer:Aloha Bay
- Packaged Ship Weight:2.20
Why Palm WaxTM is the Flame of the Future
* natural wax formula100% pure natural Palm Wax™ is made from fruit berries of the palm oil tree. This same high quality palm tree oil can be found in hand lotions, shampoos and cosmetics. It's the purest non-GMO food quality wax.
* Palm Wax™ is made just like essential oils simply pressed and distilled. Soy and paraffin candles involve solvent extraction using petroleum chemicals like hexane.
* This all natural line is made with 100% pure essential oils.
* The highly scented line contains pure essential oils and fine fragrances. We consult department store cosmetic counters to discover the best selling fragrances. We have four of the top perfumers in the US working for us to create these top-selling fragrances in our candles. All our fragrances and colors have been tested in focus groups to determine the consumers' preferences.
* Palm Wax™ taper candles are virtually dripless. Any candle placed in a strong enough draft will drip. Palm Tapers™ will recover and stop dripping as soon as the major air-draft is removed. Then they re-melt any wax that dripped down the sides. It is a very efficient taper.
* Ounce for ounce Palm Wax™ candles burn longer. Our candles burn on average 1 to 2 hours longer than comparable size paraffin candles.
* Our wicks are all-braided cotton or cotton with a paper core.
* Because our flame burns hotter, the candle completely consumes itself. No messy residue is left behind in the jar. No black soot.
* The surface of Palm Wax™ candles has a unique crystal pattern and brighter colors, thus drawing more of the consumers' attention.
* Our prices are comparable to machine-made paraffin and soy candles.
There is concern over black soot deposition and indoor candle air pollution. Homeowners have begun to complain about the dark film around electrical outlets, computer screens, curtains, and the like.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission met with the National Candle Association to discourage the use of lead-cored wicks. To our knowledge, very few American manufacturers ever used lead wicks, although some, until recently, used zinc core wicks. The issue of exposure to lead (or other metals) from burning candles seems to be related to the steep increase in imports of candles from Asia. These low-cost candles typically consist of low-grade paraffin (containing impurities) and metal core wicks.
clean burning candles
Black soot can be a problem, especially with candles made of inferior waxes and fragrances. All candles emit soot. The amount of soot a candle releases depends on the quality of the fuel (wax and fragrance) and the way in which the fuel is burnt.
Therefore, to create the cleanest burning candle, the following criteria have to be met:
* Top grade fuel. The waxes and fragrances used should burn up entirely and evenly.
* A finely tuned carburetor. The wick should be carefully calibrated for each type of candle.
* Control of the airflow around the flame. The flame needs a sufficient and continuous supply of fresh air (oxygen).
clean burning candlesO UR WICKS are made of top grade cotton, braided and treated to burn most efficiently. We have never used lead or zinc in any of our wick materials. Most of our wicks have a tiny paper core, which prevents the wick from collapsing into the liquid wax. Each wick is designed for our specific was blend, fragrance concentrations, and jar size. If the wick is too small, it will not consume the fuel as fast as it is melted. Conversely, if the wick is too thick, it will cause the flame to smoke. We also found that better results are achieved with multiple small wicks as opposed to a single thick wick. All our wicks come from the most respected wick manufacturer in the world: a German company that has produced qualit:" ":ause any candle to smoke.
Vanilla, Nutmeg and Clove scented.